5.0 out of 5 stars My wife smells lush!
I bought this for my wife about 10 years ago and just got round to buying it again. It is lush! She smells great. Not too flowery, not too girly, not too masculine etc etc. Sweet!
Published on 3 Jan. 2010 by Metalguru

3.0 out of 5 stars To be honest I wouldn't recomend it as I don't really like it.
The scent is okay and people tell me it smells okay but i'm not really sure about it. It smells a bit musty not musky to me. To be honest I wouldn't recomend it as I don't really like it.
Published 7 months ago by Karen DW

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife smells lush!, 3 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet EDP Spray for Women 80ml (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Perfume, 14 Sept. 2013
I have been wearing this perfume for at least the last 8+ years, and I still love it. It is suitable to wear to work during the day and is also perfect for the evening. It is not too strong, but lasts all day. People always compliment me on it. Got it at a great price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant :), 27 Jun. 2012
Fantastic delivery time, it arrived 1 day before the earliest delivery estimate. Fantastic price too for the amount you get. Now i shall have my favourite perfume just in time for my wedding day, i'm very happy and would definitely buy from these again

5.0 out of 5 stars My weekend honey, 5 Feb. 2014
I am very pleased with my purchase of ultra violet by paco rabanne,it's one of my favourite fragrances. It just seems to linger a little longer,smell a little better and this just makes it a excellent buy thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 9 Jan. 2013
Bought as a present for my daughter for Christmas, by far the best value for money at the time that I purchased.

I would thoroughly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful smell, 1 April 2011
Cazza B (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This perfume smells devine. Is light and summery without being over powering.The fragrance lasts a long time after application. I love the shape of the bottle as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 Jan. 2014
Any ultra violet fans will lap this up so cheap for the size bottle. Best perfume I have bought, would definitely buy from here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Perfume, 2 Feb. 2012
Ultraviolet is a lovely smelling perfume, the scent lasts for a long time, it is light and pretty. It is not sickly sweet, heavy or overpowering. Definitely my favourite, I do like to wear other perfumes now and then but I always come back to Ultraviolet.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like a perfume which is light, 8 Dec. 2014
This was a Christmas present to myself. I had tried the 30ml spray earlier in the year and decided to treat myself to the larger size, mainly because apart from loving the perfume, the bottle sits upright on my dressing table with rolling about (although it is a bit too large for a handbag, unless you have one of the very large ones!). The perfume is lovely, whether for day or night use. I like a perfume which is light, floral but not too cloying and this fits the bill perfectly. I shall probably buy the 30ml bottle to carry in my handbag in the new year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 4 Jan. 2014
moonluver (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
have missed using this, not easily found in the shops, so when i found it on amazon, it was really a pleasnt surprise!! you can never go wrong with this perfume an all roundern very expensive and classy scent

Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet EDP Spray for Women 80ml