Format: DVD|Change

Fantastic Movie.
on 18 December 2014
very scary movie
on 10 June 2012
I have not seen this film, gave 3 stars to try not to affect the films rating.

While this disc is region free, the menu is very likely in PAL. The BD goes back to my home screen as soon as the logo is done. I feel this is almost certainly the case, the only other possibility is a faulty disc, which I doubt.

Just a heads up, you'll need a BD player that converts PAL to NTSC or a tv that displays PAL.
on 20 March 2011
I bought this film based upon the above average comments from other viewers. Big mistake! The film never caught my attention and as for all the hype about tension and fear...? Well, I was seriously struggling to bother watching to its conclusion.

The direction seemed poor. So your searching your own house for fearful intruders. So why do the victims makes so much noise? When they're running through the woods to escape. Once again, why are making so much noise? I can see that this film is directed naively in order to build so called tension. ...but I just found this unbeleivable and irritating.

The characters were shallow and I had little sympathy for their plight. ...which I feel is down to poor direction yet again. Olivier Bonamis is a pretty good actress but I found myself just a little distracted by her nipples more than the so called horror story. ...which I just put down to the director needing a bit of carrot (well all two of them if you're pedantic) to hold my attention.

Still thinking about binning it.
on 19 May 2015
Great film
on 2 July 2015
on 7 April 2015
EXCELLENT
on 24 October 2009
Basically, it has a good plot and although it is low-budget it is still a good film.
I would be intrested to know if there was an english/american re-make?

I have only given this 3stars because im presuming its ment to be a horror film and that it is not, call me weird but having to read subtitles just makes any film what so ever unscary, still a decent watch though.
on 9 April 2016