5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful stuff, if you use it correctly
Published 13 months ago by James Mallison

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 of 2 bought okay
Only one of the two sprays worked properly although you could use the product and it was effective. However the spray didn't work as it should which meant that the sun screen came outwith a consistency more like a cream rather than a spray
Published 22 months ago by Mrs Louise C Brunsdon

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful stuff, if you use it correctly, 14 May 2014
This review is from: NIVEA SUN Protect & Moisture Moisturising Sun Spray SPF50+ 200ml (Personal Care)
I recently had some small, dark moles removed surgically from my face and recovery from this without hyper-pigmentation meant that I had to have a good, strong factor-50 sun cream protecting the light blemishes that I now have. The most important thing you can do is put enough of the stuff on, well before you go outsid. Two squeezes may seem a lot just for your face, but it's the right amount. You need to rub it in all over and make sure you do this 20 MINUTES before going out in the sun (at minimum, so it's dried and can protect you). If you're putting this on once you're out in the sun, you're already too late. If you want to speed up the drying, use a hairdryer (it works). The downside is that it makes your skin look a little oily and greasy, but it dries fast and well and seems to have done a good job at protecting my skin so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sunburn, 29 April 2013
This is the best sun tan lotion ever. No-one in my family got burnt from using this. We applied it once and hardly had to top up again with lotion and was in the sun all day long. Well worth getting for those beach holidays. So cheap as well

5.0 out of 5 stars sun cream, 8 Oct. 2013
Always buy this brand cos its easy to apply and works for me. At the price I paid for it, it was a sensible choice to take with me on holiday. A fiver on Amazon or 20 Euros in Cyprus? A no brainer for me. Don't listen to those people that always tell you to buy abroad because its cheaper. Its just not true anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing., 1 May 2013
I need a Factor 50 sun cream. Where I live they only sell up to Factor 30, which is no good to me, burning so easily as I do. This was ordered and delivered to my door within a couple of days, brilliant. It's easy to put on, no waste and is just perfect for my needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Result, 27 Aug. 2012
Went abroad where the same product was selling for Euro 20. This was an excellen product allowing to avoid burning and enjoy the lovely sunshine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Jun. 2013
Speedy delivery, excellent product and far cheaper than the shops. Will buy again if the sun remains out or stock up for my holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Sun screen, 22 Jun. 2014
I'm very fair skinned and use this mainly for protection whilst playing golf. It's easy to apply via the spray nozzle. Quickly becomes non sticky on the skin and is very effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would use nothing else., 4 Aug. 2014
It's doing exactly what 'it says on the tin'. I bought it from Amazon UK because here in Greece it costs 3 times the price. I've used Nivea Sun products for my son since he was a baby. Eight years later I wouldn't trust anything else. It's a fine mist spray that is easily absorbed and non-greasy. My kid has very sensitive skin and I find that this is perfect for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 12 Dec. 2012
This was for my husband as sun tan lotion does not rub in his skin. Very easy to apply & smells nice too!

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 of 2 bought okay, 25 Aug. 2013