5.0 out of 5 stars No more sunburn
This is the best sun tan lotion ever. No-one in my family got burnt from using this. We applied it once and hardly had to top up again with lotion and was in the sun all day long. Well worth getting for those beach holidays. So cheap as well
Published 17 months ago by HappySarn

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic but feels it
Super sticky and heavy. You know you're wearing this stuff even hours after you put it on. Suppose that means its effective and it's great for running, but for everyday use I'd rather have something nicer.
Published 11 months ago by R Moola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sunburn, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Nivea Sun Immediate Protection Mositurising Sun Spray 200ml, SPT 50+ (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful stuff, if you use it correctly, 14 May 2014
I recently had some small, dark moles removed surgically from my face and recovery from this without hyper-pigmentation meant that I had to have a good, strong factor-50 sun cream protecting the light blemishes that I now have. The most important thing you can do is put enough of the stuff on, well before you go outsid. Two squeezes may seem a lot just for your face, but it's the right amount. You need to rub it in all over and make sure you do this 20 MINUTES before going out in the sun (at minimum, so it's dried and can protect you). If you're putting this on once you're out in the sun, you're already too late. If you want to speed up the drying, use a hairdryer (it works). The downside is that it makes your skin look a little oily and greasy, but it dries fast and well and seems to have done a good job at protecting my skin so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product for the price., 19 May 2013
Nivea sun moisturising spray SPF50+ protected my skin very well. The temperature was 26 degrees but I didn't even change colour. I couldn't use it as a spray. I had to spray it onto the palm of my hand and stroke it on.
I would use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing., 1 May 2013
I need a Factor 50 sun cream. Where I live they only sell up to Factor 30, which is no good to me, burning so easily as I do. This was ordered and delivered to my door within a couple of days, brilliant. It's easy to put on, no waste and is just perfect for my needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Result, 27 Aug 2012
Went abroad where the same product was selling for Euro 20. This was an excellen product allowing to avoid burning and enjoy the lovely sunshine.

4.0 out of 5 stars SKINCARE, 29 July 2013
Have just had 15 days holiday in scorching sunshine. Have used this product generously and pleased to report that I have not experienced any sunburn or skin disorders. Will buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Sun screen, 22 Jun 2014
I'm very fair skinned and use this mainly for protection whilst playing golf. It's easy to apply via the spray nozzle. Quickly becomes non sticky on the skin and is very effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works brilliantly!, 30 July 2014
This is excellent, and really works! I am very pale, and burn easily. I bought some good quality suntan lotions a couple of years ago (they last 3 years), but soon realised that the factors 20 and 30 that I bought, weren't strong enough. This stuff is....I have even put it to the test on certain areas of my back (bra strap lines), and it's protected them completely. The sprayer is good, it's only lightly perfumed, and it comes out white, so you can initially, even see where you have put it. It also protects from both UVA and UVB rays.

👇👇👇👇👇
Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would use nothing else., 4 Aug 2014
It's doing exactly what 'it says on the tin'. I bought it from Amazon UK because here in Greece it costs 3 times the price. I've used Nivea Sun products for my son since he was a baby. Eight years later I wouldn't trust anything else. It's a fine mist spray that is easily absorbed and non-greasy. My kid has very sensitive skin and I find that this is perfect for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for the sunshine !!!, 17 Jun 2014
Freda Breeds (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I restocked with this product as my old one was out of date. I thought I would try this Nivea product as it was a spray which I thought would be easier. Now roll on the sun ............

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›