5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Gel
This is the first time I've bought doppler gel as my doppler came with a small tube which went in no time!

I orderd this gel as it was cheap and the delivery charge was cheaper than one of the other suppliers on here. It arrived within a few days and went through my letterbox luckily! I suspected I'd have to go and pick it up from the local Royal Mail depot as...
Published on 15 Oct 2008 by E. Flynn

1.0 out of 5 stars out of date gel
this product arrived and is going out of date on the 22/02/2011. this means we have one week to use this gel before it goes out of date. the cost of returning this item exceeds the price we paid. but will definately let people know not to order gel from you as it may be out of date. by all rights, this item should never have been sent due to its expiry date, very poor...
Published on 18 Feb 2011 by Mr. Alistair G. Bridges

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth having !, 1 May 2011
This review is from: Ultrasound Gel 250ml for Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) (Personal Care)
I ordered this with my Angelsounds fetal heart listening device (doppler) & loved it. Not sticky or harsh on the skin, doesn't smell of anything, easy to clean off and makes listening to your baby a lot easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 14 April 2011
It does the job very well! Unlike some other reviewers I had no problems at all with the expiration date. I don't have the bottle at hand, but I'm pretty sure that the expiry date is around late 2013, so definitely plenty of time to use the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 17 Feb 2011
Bought this product on 12th Feb 2011, arrived on 16th Feb 2011. The expiry date of product is 21st Feb 2011. Only 5 days left. So I returned this product.
Be careful before purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional gel, 13 Oct 2010
This is the same gel that the midwives use, so you know you've got the best. I got my fetal doppler at around 3 months and the bottle lasted right through my pregnancy and I have since passed it on to my friend, so you get a lot in it.

Well worth the money for this quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, 19 Sep 2014
I use with Angelsounds Doppler and it works well. Probably got 30+ uses from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
EverLearning (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good but difficult to get all of it out of the bottle when nearly empty.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with, 6 Aug 2014
absolutely works!!!!! very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 9 Sep 2014
Good price, quick delivery, can't fault

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sep 2014
Does the job and a great price

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2014