Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping

on 27 December 2013
These are nearly impossible for adults to blow up and absolutely impossible for children. We managed 5 then let go and effect was really disppointing.
on 30 September 2014
RUBBISH. not impressed. I've seen these at parties and they have been fab - I bought 6 packets and they were dreadful. Many burst as you're blowing them up. Not all packets even had blow straws, or only 1, so couldn't hand them out to guests. I did improvise and cut up drinking straws. They're not as big as others I've seen and don't make much fun whistle/whizz noises as you let them go - a let down! DON'T BUY FROM HERE
on 2 November 2014
Disappointed. Most of them popped while blowing them up or had holes in! Only about two actually worked and even then they didn't last long before popping. They are much thinner than ones I have used before. The tubes were also too small for the balloons making them awkward to blow up. Such a shame as I love a good rocket balloon!
on 28 December 2013
This is what I ordered. Had them before. Not what I received! Balloons were easily burst and not enough little tubes in packet I got for each balloon. Told company. No reply received. Needed them for advent calendar for my primary classroom so had to use because they took a long time to come. Very very disappointed. Won't use this company again!!
on 18 March 2015
These balloons I was looking forward to! It's my little boys birthday! 2 years! We were going to have loads of fun until the ballooons unfortunately were of very poor quality! And every 1 of them burst! Either when I blew them up, or they already had holes in them! I personally think it's a disgrace, they should sell poor quality on a good site where every ones trusts and believes in. I was offered a £5 free gift, if my bad review was removed! No thanks was my reply! I would rather no other kid was frightened or dissapointed on their birthday.
on 4 July 2014
terrible product, kept on exploding as they were blown up, I was sent
a replacement pack they were just the same, I threw them away.
on 17 December 2014
Cheap and nasty. Picture clearly shows a tube for each balloon. I got none in one packet and two in another...one of which was split and unusable. Managed to blow up a few balloons with the one tube (not very hygienic when they were supposed to be for a kids xmas party with everyone sharing winter germs!) but before they could let go of them they just burst. Lots of disappointed kids. Pay the extra and get the real thing from Asda or a party shop
on 17 December 2015
Choose these as in the photo there was clearly a plastic tube blow up for each of the 12 balloons, so every person could have their own tube. The pack I received was different to the photo and contained only 3 tubes. Also the tubes are thinner than the balloon which makes inflation very difficult. And my first balloon burst well before it was fully inflated. .
on 3 January 2013
some of the balloons would not blow up === == === === == === === ==== === === ==== ==
on 26 February 2015
These were rubbish!! they smelt terrible, some had holes in them even before they were blown up, many popped whilst blowing up (before they reached their full length) and the size of the neck of the balloons didn't match the very short plastic tubes (ie balloon necks were much wider than the tube) making it very difficult to use.

See one answered question