5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement!
My previous Cleo Crocs have finally worn out so ordered these as a replacement. Ordered a size larger as suggested and they are perfect.
Published 4 months ago by Sue

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitting
Found that the sole was too narrow and therefore not comfortable. All previous purchases of the same Croc design have been satisfactory.
Published 2 months ago by Philip S Wilkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement!, 5 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable, 30 July 2011
I wear these all of the time, and they are by far the most comfortable sandles I have. The only negative is having bought crocs before I've found the sizing can be a bit hit and miss; I'm an M & S 6, but got a 7 in these and it's just right,a 6 in crocs being just slightly too small for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitting, 25 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell women's sandals, 13 Jun 2014
The sandals look good, feel very comfortable, find walking in them pain free. I am seriously thinking of ordering myself another pair of sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable footwear ever, 30 Aug 2013
I bought these after seeing them on my daughter and have hardly had them off my feet. I cannot wear toe-post sandals and these are a most suitable substitute.

5.0 out of 5 stars love shoe but problem, 26 Aug 2013
i love this shoe and have had it before. my foot has changed shape a little and it now does not fit my foot. i have said this to you and have been told to wait until i hear from the original sender.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 May 2013
Several reviews had stated that many Crocs are smaller than normal sizes, and for this I was very, very grateful as I have ony size 2 feet and find adult shoes very hard to find in this size. Anyway, although being Crocs they were very comfortable on the base of my foot, once I started walking in them they just slipped off my feet. There wasn't enough of the shoe in order to give any "clind" to my foot. I have this type of style by other manufacturers and didn't experience this problem so don't know why this problem occured. Have replaced order with another Crocs but with a style that has much more material on the top of the sole in order to allow it to "cling" to my foot. Extremely expensive for what's there.

4.0 out of 5 stars don't need to size up, 13 April 2013
no need to size up as youi normally do for crocs as sizing "normal" fit
these are comfy crocs
be aware that supplier has to order in after you have ordered so time delay in sending out to you the customer
and vthey are very pricey on postage charges which is a shame
as product good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to find these, 11 April 2013
This previous version of the croc sandal was superseded, but my wife liked this original version. It was great to find some on Amazon, and the service was superb, delivery fast. Now all we need is some sunny weather!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the colour, 9 Mar 2013
I did not realise that they had to go round the world once to reach me. Mad in China, posted from USA.