on 14 October 2013
It's a blow up banana. I couldn't think of one good reason not to own one. Now i do own one i still can't.
on 18 June 2014
Very good quality for the price. I bought this for no reason. When I'm bored I have a tendency to buy things I don't need.
on 17 August 2014
This banana was absolutely delicious!

I bought a whole bunch of them recently, as they are larger than the standard banana which you can find in most supermarkets or grocery stores. Me and my family have been eating them for about 3 weeks now, and we have only experienced a few minor casualties as a result.

I fully recommend these to anyone that is anywhere from mildly peckish to absolutely starving. They are difficult to peel, but they taste divine!
on 10 October 2013
pool and bananas roll on kids hammering each other with them added a good bit of colour to the party and kept the kids amused
on 18 June 2014
buying for a birthday party next year. loved the inflatable. good value for money. would recommend and use again. brill
on 11 May 2012
We purchased this product to take to the London Marathon. Victoria Donlan was taking part in this special Race along with thousands of other runners. We needed Victoria to be able to get the necessary encouragement to complete the race, and decided to wave the Banana so she could recognise the support for her during the race. I would also say that we are all great Manchester City Supporters and the Inflatable Banana is something the supporters have used at match days for years.
on 27 October 2011
Inferior quality. Blows up ok, but deflates slowly. Blew it up and wrapped for gift for following day and it had completely deflated when opened. Disappointing to say the least.
on 12 November 2012
I brought this for a One Direction concert. It came really quickly and looks to be good sturdy material! I would reccomend buying this!
on 23 December 2015
I sold it on for a fiver on a night out to a man dressed as a banana, good investment if you go out where people dress as bananas
on 31 August 2013
Bought these for a Hawain theme party and they were a massive hit! They were easy to blow up and were really colourful! The kids had a wail of a time with them, and they stayed blow up despite the fact they were being used by the kids to batter each other!