on 30 November 2008
My two little ones love Peppa Pig and they're delighted I got these for their bedrooms. The stickers consist of all the characters, with two large (one of family in car and the other of Grandad Pig driving train with children), then there are several medium size characters, and a few small stickers that are the accessories (Teddy, Balloon etc..). Well worth the money, easy to use and reusable/positionable...can be for both girls or boys!
on 28 August 2009
I bought theses stickers for my little boys room, as he really loves peppa pig and i wanted to find some thing that wasnt to girly as most peppa pig things are, and he loves them the big car and train stickers, I bought 2 packs to make a border round his room, and he always points to them. I think there great!! Bought theses back in may and there still up on the wall. so i am really happy.
on 19 August 2009
These stickers are a fantastic way to transform a room. They're inexpensive and easy to apply (and remove, when your little one moves onto something else). My little girl loves them.
on 30 September 2009
I have used Decofun stikarounds before and would definitley recommend them to anyone.
They are so easy to use and quickly transform a child's room into something they love according to whoever is their favourite character at the time.
i have always found them simple and easy to remove as well ready for their replacements!
on 1 October 2009
These stickers are really cute but i expected them to be bigger so was a bit dissapointed. my 18 month old daughter loves them though.
on 14 September 2009
Stickers are brilliant, some big ones and small ones, plenty to go round, looks great on the wall. delivery fast and efficient, would buy from this seller again
on 14 July 2014
Stickers came on time and we're packaged well.
Once opened we were happy with the contents, there a good size and true to likeness and colour.
The stickers were easy to put on to the wall and reposition when necessary.
When our little one saw them she was so excited and at only 21 months was pointing and calling out "Peppa and George!
Would definitely recommend!
on 26 August 2014
Bought this for a two year old who loves Peppa Pig. Easy to put up and remove..the two year old frequently peels the smaller stickers off and places them somewhere else. They stop being sticky after this is done several times, but that's to be expected.
They look great on the wall (painted plaster board) and would recommend them.
on 19 October 2013
My niece LOVES Peppa Pig and was over the moon to receive these Wall Stickers to decorate her room in. It's great because she won't always want her room in Peppa Pig as she will eventually out grow her I'm sure then instead of having to re-paint a room they can just take the stickers down. Great product...no complaints!
on 2 October 2011
Lovely product, really nice to apply and easy to remove (if adjustments need to be made). Only down side is that there aren't enogh really in one pack. My little girl only has the 'box' room and she has Peppa Paper on one wall already , and these look fab but are quite sparse so much so I need to order her some more.