on 23 January 2014
I started using this product in November 2013, it is now January 2014. I use it every week and think that it could do with being a little larger. I also find that I get a lot of static from the cloth when using it on the car windows, this in turn leaves a slight residue of cloth on the window. This could be due to the type of glass used by Lexus, I do not know. After use I machine wash it at 30°c with a little dash but no softner,

I feel that the cloth is a little over priced, but on the whole it does it's job, not fantastic, as the price would suggest, but sufficient. There is probably a hefty mark up on this cloth.

Would I recommend this product? probably not, as there are undoubtably just as good cloths in the market place at a lower cost.
on 6 November 2013
Some people on here are suggesting this is just another microfiber cloth which can be bought elsewhere without an Autoglym label for a lot less. I strongly disagree. I have used all sorts of microfiber clothes, including other branded ones. This outperforms all of them without a doubt. It takes the polish off so effortlessly and never leaves any residue or streaks that cheaper clothes do.

It may look the same, may feel the same, but compare the two and scrutinise your paintwork in direct sunlight and you will how much this takes off in comparison to cheaper alternatives.

I'll pay the extra every time to save the extra effort.

I also don't understand the comment about it falling apart. This must have been an isolated issue. The ones I have used are still as good as new. I have a very large bright white car, so would easily notice any kind of red fibres being left behind and I have never witnessed such a thing. Not saying it didn't happen, just saying it must have been an issue with the cloth.

I think these are amazing, and used in conjunction with other Autoglym products which I have used for over 2 decades they are amazing. Use with their synthetic drying cloth after washing and your car still looks polished even if you haven't done it for a few weeks.

Highly recommended
on 2 June 2013
Yet another great product from Autoglym, I bought this for after I used the drying towel. I recently purchased the Autoglym super resin polish and use this cloth to wipe off the polish, and it does a great job. To keep the cloth clean, you just wash in warm water and dry, I think this cloth is fab and does a great job.
on 26 April 2010
I like the Autogym products and this is no exception. Small but perfectly built for the job. I use another cloth to remove the polish and this cloth to buff to a shine. You may need a couple to do the job properly as the cloth area is small.
on 15 May 2013
It is much cheaper and easier to use than the polishing cloths which cost more.
Washable which is an added bonus.
on 9 December 2012
Recommended product from a good range of items, could be a bit larger but does the job very well. Good product.
on 25 November 2013
I found this one to live up to the usual high quality and performance of Autoglym products. It makes polishing much easier , leaving
an excellent finish, and is easy to clean after use.
on 12 February 2013
I have a few of these now totally reusable totally got a return on my money been very happy this is a great polishing tool
on 20 February 2014
I think this is a high quality product, not washed it yet, but seems to do the job really well.
on 30 October 2013
I used this with Autoglym polish and wax and got good results with no problems.

I also tried the same products with unbranded / much cheaper microfibre cloths and got exactly the same results, again with no problems.

If you want a cloth in Autoglym packaging, go for this; if not, maybe give the alternatives a try.