5.0 out of 5 stars performs really well
Recently purchased these and find that the feel of them is ever so slightly more rigid than other makes of 0.6mm picks I have been using. Having said that, they perform really well and I have no complaints.
Published on 12 July 2012 by Clive

I know this plectrum very well. After receiving these in the post I was immediately suspicious they were fake as the logo was slightly off balance and wonky... My suspisions arose as I practiced more and more and realised just how quickly they were wearing down... Won't be buying from this seller again.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. W. J. Lynch

2.0 out of 5 stars Been buying this plectrums for about 10 years but think these might be fakes..., 18 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars performs really well, 12 July 2012
This review is from: 12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .60mm
I like their bright orange colour which makes them easy to spot when put down (I have lost so many by doing this). Although having a logo on them, it is a printed one so these picks have a smooth surface, unlike some which have an embossed logo which a few players might maintain enhances their grip. As they are not too expensive I will probably send for the 0.5mm, red coloured, picks in the same range which I assume will not feel so rigid. I'm not quite sure yet if I miss the slightly more flexible feel of the picks that I have been using.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as written, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .60mm
Nothing really to say, 12 dunlop .6mm guitar picks. They are what I wanted and what I got.

For people who aren't sure what hardness of pick to get and want a reference, this is what Tom DeLonge from blink-182 uses. Evidence is it's exactly as bendy as a used pick he threw at me whilst he was performing in 2012.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service, 5 Feb. 2014
Kenchenko (South Saturn Delta) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .60mm
The supplier didn't have the full amount i asked for, so they over filled my order with a range of other styles and weights. Not all to my taste, but some i would never have tried are very good indeed. That's the kind of service i like. Dunlop picks are always awesome, you know that.

4.0 out of 5 stars they are picks, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .60mm
I do like Dunlop picks, they are one the best and most readily available out there, these ones unfortunately are slightly too floppy for me, I mostly play electric and preferred something a little more ridged, my mistake, i thought I would try others to see how they felt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .60mm
These picks are great quality and easy to use! I got mine in a matter of days! It was dispatched the day I ordered it and arrived a day later! It is also just under half the price of what it would cost you to buy these separately

4.0 out of 5 stars These picks were recommended to me so I decided to give them a ..., 6 Sept. 2014
This review is from: 12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .60mm
These picks were recommended to me so I decided to give them a try. I am very pleased with the product and as a result intend to purchase the same Tortex picks only thinner ones. They arrived as agreed without a hitch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 5 Jun. 2014
Chris Rust (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .60mm
Jim Dunlop Tortex picks are precise, last a reasonable time and come in good range of graded thickness. This supplier provides a good number of picks, neatly packaged, for a very good price. What's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect plec, 3 Oct. 2012
T. Rytz "Terry" (Liverpool. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .60mm
I've played Bass 9 years now and have always used the 0.60mm Tortex as I feel they suit me best and the music I play. Saved a lot of money buying in bulk online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picks for live guitarists, 24 Jun. 2015
Guy - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .60mm
I love these picks, I get good grip, the thickness is just right, they don't leave marks on my pickguard and I can punch holes in the centre to give added grip.