5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty
This is a really pretty little silver necklace that looks great on. In fact I like it so much that I'm going to get one for my mum too!

The pendant is roughly 16mm across, and the chain has a second hoop a couple of inches in so that you can wear it shorter if you like.

Really great buy, and an excellent price.
Published on 14 Aug 2010 by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what is reflected
It is actually much much smaller than it actually looks on line. Quite disappointed really. Loved the design though. The chain is barely there
Published 16 months ago by Janet Nassali "Pearl"

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, 14 Aug 2010
This review is from: Tuscany Silver Filigree Heart Pendant on Adjustable Curb Chain Necklace 41cm/16" - 46cm/18" (Jewellery)

Really great buy, and an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 8 Feb 2011
Mumof2Girls (Leeds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This necklace is lovely. It arrived this morning in a proper box and looked so nice, I fell in love with it. The picture really doesnt do it justice! Its alot more shiny and the heart is flat, the picture makes it look a bit puffed out. The chain is very pretty to, I bought this for myself as I love necklaces but I believe this would also make a fantastic gift for a girlfriend, daughter, sister, mother, friend, auntie etc etc. You can adjust the chain lenght to from 16 - 18 inches, which is fab for me as I like mine to be longer than 16inches. Im really impressed with this and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this necklace!, 2 Aug 2011
I received this necklace about two years ago, and I hardly ever take it off! The one time I went to work without it (I'd taken it off to put sun cream on) all the kids in my class asked me where it was! The heart is fairly small, but pretty and looks delicate. The chain is a great length, and all in all, I can't fault it. If you're debating whether or not to buy it, I would strongly recommend you do so.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little necklace, 3 Aug 2011
I bought this as a present for a friend. Having read the reviews I knew it wasn't going to be big and it wasn't. However it is a very pretty necklace and good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace, 29 Jan 2011
Filipe Alves (Portugal) - See all my reviews
I bought for my girlfriend and she liked it very much.
The Heart is too small but it is very well made. The chain is a little thin but for the price, you can't ask for much.
Recommended for girlfriend or daughter who wants a discrete chain.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what is reflected, 9 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 29 Oct 2013
W. Gaskell (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely necklace, and the adjustable chain is a really good idea as you can wear it long or short depending on the look you want. Got this as a gift and I am sure it will be very happily received. I would recommend this for any age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 27 Oct 2013
I bought four of these necklaces for my bridesmaids,when they arrived I was very pleased with them,their just the right size and with the adjustable chain they can have the length to how they like. I'm very pleased with them I can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids,I'm sure they will love them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH IT!!!!, 13 Dec 2011
I have bought this necklace as a 21st Birthday present it is really lovely and in a nice box. Brill :)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 7 Sep 2010
I purchased this necklace for my 15 year old who absolutely loves it. The chain fastens at two different lenghts. Excellent value for money as it looks a lot more expensive.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›