on 27 October 2008
At this price why bother with diamonds, they sparkle like diamonds and look just as pretty without the cost or worry of loosing them. I have diamond earings and I spend all the time checking my ears in case one is loose so I don't loose them!!
on 18 September 2010
Wanted some really nice everyday earrings.

These a gorgeous & would buy again and again, especially at such a low price.

Really pleased.
on 30 July 2010
These arrived in a lovely little box, are of good quality and sparkle like the real things! At such a good price, why pay more?
on 8 August 2013
These earrings looked nothing like the photo. On top of that there not even real sterling silver. I would not purchase a single item form this seller again. I have now thrown these earrings in the bin. Waste of money.
on 11 September 2013
Ordered as a replacement as had these previously and they were great, they were good quality and well made. When my daughter lost one I thought I would get same again. How wrong was I. Not silver, poorly made, stem wonky, stuck on sparkle wonky, cheap backs and plastic bag. Emailed seller with no reply. Will not order again and ear rings in bin, wouldnt put them near my daughters ears!
on 13 March 2011
EXCELLANT VALUE FOR MONEY - A FEW PEOPLE HAD MENTIONED LOOSE BACKS AND ONE OF MY BACKS WAS SLIGHTLY LOOSE BUT WITH GENTLE NIP TOGETHER THERE NOW PERFECT, THERE IN MY SECOND HOLE IN MY EARS SO THEY ARE NEVER REMOVED, IE SLEEP - SHOWER ETC AND THERE STILL THERE, THEY ALWAYS LOOK SPARKLY, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
on 15 October 2013
was looking forward to reciveing my studs i found them sloppy backs that came out and were loose and i had lost one of them now and cannot find it
save your money people
servis was great and fast delivery
not good product
on 18 October 2011
These earrings are so pretty, very comfortable and look great on! They arrived in a pretty box and promptly too. The size and shape of these are great, no too big or small. I would highly recommend these!!!
on 26 July 2013
I ordered these earrings for my daughters, the photos are very misleading, they give the impression that they come boxed, which the didn't and that they have proper silver backs, which they also don't, I went against my better judgement of 'too cheap' and paid the price, don't bother, save your money and pay a bit more!!!!!
on 2 January 2011
I bought these earings aas an extra for my daughter, I couldnt beleive how cheap they were. She has just visited me wearing them and shes under the illusion they are expensive, they sparkle so much. I cant burst her bubble, but they do look nice and i would recommend them to anyone.