5.0 out of 5 stars Summer use only?
Published on 6 Mar 2012 by Woody 16

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a springy spring.
I had one from an Oxford lock once, and it used to spring back to the coiled position (as shown in the picture).
This one, however, seems to have plain wire in it, and it doesn't spring at all.
It's really not worth the hassle. Get an oxford one, it's worth the extra few quid.
Published on 14 Feb 2012 by A. Cousins

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer use only?, 6 Mar 2012
Woody 16 "Dave" (Merseyside UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Disc Lock Reminder (Misc.)
What can you say about a simple device like this? It is bright to attract your attention which is it's sole purpose in life. It has a good cord for sliding over the the handlebar grip. There is a good size solid ring for fitting to the U lock, as in my case. The price is stupidly low. Does it have a downside? Yes! In very cold weather, the coil stays extended. Warm it up and it recoils to its former short length. Would this stop you buying one? Not at this price.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, effective, cheap, 27 Oct 2009
I. P. Gearing (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Disc Lock Reminder (Misc.)
Simple, effective and cheap, a far better alternative than looking up at the sky feeling very very silly for not taking the wheel lock off (er, so a "friend" told me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinky disc lock reminder thingy, 8 Dec 2009
A. Jones (Bangor, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disc Lock Reminder (Misc.)
Bought this to use with my dinky disc lock, and it srves as a very visible reminder that the disc lock is still on the bike as it connects the lock to the brake lever. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple device but brilliant., 26 Aug 2010
JWoodthorpe (Norfolk England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disc Lock Reminder (Misc.)
Absolutely brilliant,after several mishaps of riding off with the brake disc lock still on!!!!! This simple gadget reminds me to take it off,no more expensive repairs to my bike!! Thoroughly recommend it,if you've not got one, get one!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item - does exactly what it says., 6 Dec 2010
This review is from: Disc Lock Reminder (Misc.)
After hearing what happens occasionally when you try to pull away without removing your disc-lock, I thought I'd get one of these. Works an absolute treat, as it's virtually impossible to ignore. Well made, and exactly what it should be. As an extra precaution, I *always* put my disc-lock immediately behind/under the brake caliper, so no forward roll is possible.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a springy spring., 14 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to., 22 July 2011
Alex L (SE England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disc Lock Reminder (Misc.)
It's a disc lock reminder. Providing you attach one end to the lock and the other to somewhere like the handlebars, it'll probably remind you that you still have a lock on the brake disc. Does what it's supposed to, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handlebars..., 14 May 2011
This review is from: Disc Lock Reminder (Misc.)
I just wrap mine around the handlebars - near the ignition - that way you can't fail to miss it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and it really works (what more can you ask?), 1 Oct 2010
This review is from: Disc Lock Reminder (Misc.)
I recently bought a bike, after not owning one for years. I saw these, on many bikes, whilst looking for the model I wanted to buy. At first I thought they were electronic (alarmed). When I realised they were just a visual reminder, I thought that was still clever and started to wonder just how much you would have to pay for something as simple as that (too much I suspected). I bought mine from Service Champions, for 2.29 (postage free). At that price this doesn't even need thought. I know I'd have ridden off with the lock on, if I didn't have one (expensive). Incidentally, Service Champions are well named: ordered late Sunday and dispatched on Monday morning (excellent).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014