on 18 September 2008
A devotee of David's for many a Moon (when will we *really* go there, Mr. Van Allen?), and, above all, always a free-thinker and beyond the Party Line, I was once active in Militant (now Socialist Party), who, despite a worthy history of struggling for a better World, and containing many genuine humanitarians, had a big Achilles Heel: their undying, unquestioning and unlogical support for the fascist regime of Lenin and Trotsky, who were well-paid Illuminati puppets, betraying the Russian people, not least most of their fellow Bolsheviks, with a perverse application of Marx and Engels's ideals. I have my differences with David , but on the big conspiracies, reptilian stuff and holographic internet, I am convinced. However, I would prefer a life where we could keep the best bits of this hologram, while ditching the bad, notably, this evil elite who have wasted (in all ways and every means) the planet and its resources, principally its people, since the end of hunter-gatherer society. It was uplifting to see the audience interviewees saying how much they had enjoyed his talk, with one hoping that what David describes in detail for our true liberation (*much* more in his searing, illuminating (sic), inspiring books) will become a reality. Not to be missed by anyone concerned with life beyond Sky TV, Premier League football, wallzzz-to-wallzzz soaps, mind-coshing religions, and the dreadful *escapes* of binge-drinking, drugs and the ghastly culture of celebrities, many of whom are part, most unwitting, of the manipulation---they certainly benefit from this rotten system while oozing a fakery of concern for the starving, homeless or war-torn. Intriguingly, Ms "Big Brother" McCall is, allegedly, a high-ranking Women's Freemason: discuss.
Take Cares....
on 17 July 2008
A 2 hour education for the students of Oxford University on the real events happening in the world today.
A great strategy in getting to the people who may actually turn into the people and organisations David talks about in his lectures.
A global conspiracy is what David Icke researches about, he explains the beginnings, the generations and all the other links and dots that David connects to explain to you that the events in our present day are manufactured to happen by powerful, influential people and corporations, whether it be a false flag Terrorism attack (False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear like they are being carried out by other entities.) or the next war.
The way the world is today, you must be a little curious of why all this is happening- David Icke has the answers and information for you to research further in all his work. This dvd is a compresses version of his 7 hour lectures he does. The information is vast but you have to wake up and take the red pill.
on 20 September 2008
I don't know how the audience accepted this talk from David. Looking on You Tube I get the impression that they laughed at him. Well they would wouldn't they. After all it's these left brainers who are so up their own backsides that are the future puppets of the NWO. As he says in all his talks, It's only information - make of it what you wish. I believe most of what David talks about. Yes even the Reptilian stuff! My choice, but there are some aspects of the Credo Mutwa stuff that leave me shaking my head. I'll put this to you. He talks about throwing some bones after waving ones hands over the top of them and noting how they end up. These should land in the same position every time they are thrown if the same hands are hovered over them. No question, so this is charlatan stuff and I don't buy it. A better talk is given at Brixton in 2008 so when this comes out on Amazon get it. Although you still get the Credo Mutwa angle on it.
on 24 February 2016
very thought provoking dvd, I confess I had dismissed icke years ago , but had to re -consider my thoughts after watching this

iits a shame many of his other products are so expensive
on 15 February 2015
I watched this on Netflix. I approached this as a comedy and had high hopes at the start when David Icke [SPOILER ALERT] says Edward Health's eye turned black. Alas it turned out to be nothing more than 2 hours watching the people in the front rows trying to hide their laughter. Although not partaking myself, I imagine would have been improved having smoked significant amounts of homegrown.
on 28 April 2016
Bought for brother who is a big David Icke fan. All good he tells me.
on 2 April 2014
Love this dvd, not least of all because David Icke is not telling you what to think, just offering you facts. If you join up the dots and see what he is pointing out, it allows you to reach your own conclusions. Can't look at the news or politicians in the same way since watching it - and I never trusted governments in the first place!
VINE VOICEon 2 October 2008
This DVD is a fairly dumbed down presentation of his major conspiracy theories by David Icke to the Oxford Union Debating Society.His audience is the "creme de la creme" of British students who will most likely proceed to earn lots of money working in senior positions within "Illuminati" controlled organisations.I wondered what they thought of this talk containing information that is unlikely to be found on campus. Probably forget about it and resume their exquisite programming amidst the dreaming spires I would imagine.The DVD is a good start for those seeking to understand David Icke's ideas prior to reading his books. I liked Icke's exposition of his "holographic internet" and "infinite consciousness" theory , but I still don't "get" it although I'm sure it's most likely true.No mention of the "Reptilians" though in this DVD, the most contentious and ridiculed element of the remarkable Icke's worldview.
on 20 June 2016
Very happy with this DVD. Thank you.
on 12 November 2014
David Icke is a prophet !