on 12 July 2015
These work great on my Biketech paddock stand. I originally had flat pads that fitted under my swing arm but the bike was pretty unstable. I fitted R&G swing arm bobbins (cotton reel type) and these hook under great. Im not sure on the weight limit but these are pretty heavy duty and hold my 180kg Yamaha MT09 up great.
on 7 March 2014
I bought these because I got fed up trying to balance my bike on the standard platform fittings on an extremely uneven drive meaning the bike was always at risk of slipping off, not good!! these took that hassle away completely and no I have no problems the bike rises up on a solid foundation no matter where on the drive I jack it up, the best things in life are simple!!
on 31 March 2016
Got those to fit my trusty old paddock stand with 13mm holes. These fit perfectly and lift the bike nicely. Hooks seem strong and good quality and although my bike is quite light (GSXR 1000) I would not hesitate to use it on something much heavier. They are quite long so there is plenty of adjustment if your bike is narrow.
on 1 August 2013
Bought these to go with the pair of paddock stands as a conversion to put on bobbins other than lift the bike on the swingarm. They do the job. The only thing is i don't use the springs provided due to the width of the bike (ZX10 R) but no issues with that.
on 29 July 2013
Quick delivery. Fit ok, hook profile could do with being deeper, bit too easy to disengage. Having said that it will depend on the type of swing arm bobbin as a one fit does it all I would say for the cost it was a bargain.
on 19 January 2016
designed to be used with paddock stand bobbins and works well.
Lifts my bike simply and safely.
A good direct replacement for the original lifting pads which don't work that well on my bike.
on 25 September 2013
A match to the Original with a little more Reach !

I found them delivered fast and of a strong good quality !

Perfect for the Job at a very reasonable Price .
on 5 March 2013
Bought these at the same time as my rear paddock stand. I use them regularly & they are so easy to use. Makes cleaning, servicing & general maintenance so much easier on my SV650.
on 11 July 2013
Hooked under the swing arm bobbins on my Versys so the wheel span freely when on the paddock stand. Check they fit though, as they may not fit your stand.
on 1 July 2014
Bought for my RSV-1000R and they hold it up perfectly without any hesitation if it can take the weight or not. Well built, top marks