5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fancy Dress Costume!
I bought this outfit for my husband for a Halloween fancy dress party and it is fantastic. Although a little transparent, overall the material is very good quality and with the matching wig (which I bought separately) he was a very convincing Beetlejuice.
Published 12 months ago by alimarcam

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made costume
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by Mike from Bristol

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made costume, 3 Oct 2011
Have just got back from a holiday & have been waiting for this moment to complain again. I received this costume 2 days before the fancy dress party we were going to, so did not have time to send it back. I had to get the wife to resew some of the joints of this costume as they were poorly sewen on the seems. I sent an email to the company from were we purchased it & to this day have received no reply. I have photos of the various holes that were in the seems. Can you please get back in touch once you read this email & I will send you the photos that we took. As I mentioned even though we went to the fancy dress party I would still like to to keep the purchase, but would like a replacement one sent to replace this faulty one. I will forward the letter & photos on your reply. Yours Mr M J Bright

2.0 out of 5 stars ok but worth investing in the superior version, 30 April 2014
Bought as a second option the first was snug on my partner - but unfortunately poor quality in comparison - dissappointing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fancy Dress Costume!, 2 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun outfit!, 24 Feb 2013
Not of the best quality, but at the price I paid, I was more than happy. Quick delivery, great for a sudden party invite!

1.0 out of 5 stars couldn't get over how poor it was, 29 Oct 2014
Bought this item too late to change it or buy another, absolute s*** quality, couldn't get over how poor it was, embarrassing to wear. Save yourself your cash and buy something decent.

5.0 out of 5 stars rubies fancy dress highly recommended, 26 Nov 2014
great item for a quick fix looked fantastic with the rubies wig and makeup

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sep 2014
brilliant

Rubie's Beetlejuice Adult Fancy Dress (Standard)