on 13 November 2012
My little girl who is almost 8 chose this dress for Halloween this year. She really loves it and it looks cute on her. She is a thin girl and it does fit her snugly so it might not work for a bigger child. The lights mostly worked but did not quite look as on the picture...some of the lights may not work but she was happy enough with it anyway. I also feel that the sleeves and the area around the neck are quite delicate and might possibly tear easily if care is not taken getting it on and off. The sheer material around the neck is not really sewn to the bodice of the dress either and although you can't see this once it is on it is kind of awkward when putting it on and could be a durability issue. The hat is great and on the whole it is a good looking costume. My daughter views it as one of her special dresses and rather than keeping it with her dress up play clothes she has asked me to keep it in my closet with her party dresses. I think most girls would feel that this is a very special looking dress.
on 24 October 2013
This is indeed a very pretty dress. The lights work well even in daylight. The hat is good quality and fits well. The only problem was that it was very tights and a bit scratchy around my daughters neck - I broke the stitching and it was much better. I really like the dress and would recommend it.
on 29 October 2014
Looks like a very cheap replica of the picture and the so called 'lights' are non-existent. We even turned all the lights off to see if we could see them then, but could see nothing unless you lift up the outer skirt (and what's the point in that. Will be returning and am going to have to find a different costume.
on 7 November 2013
The dress is very pretty and it looks great with the lights. The neck line was a little tight so I broke the stitching to give more space and my daughter was happy with that. She wore the dress all day and look fab.
on 20 December 2013
Lights damaged by the end of the day. My little girl looked very pretty in the dress except for the lights.