on 6 April 2010
My daughter is 6 months old and her favourite thing is drinking out of my pint glass filled with water. She's not really taken to sippy cups at all, so when I spotted this I thought we'd give it a try, even though it's aimed at 18 months plus. She's taken to it straight away and seems to really enjoy drinking from it - I think because it looks more like the things that we drink from. I would highly recommend it, it seems to be working really well for us.
VINE VOICEon 24 March 2010
My toddler is 20 months and has been able to drink from cups for a while but only with me hovering nervously next to him to stop drips from escaping or to stop him from dipping his fingers in and playing with his drink or to stop him from tipping the cup completely and spilling everything. This cup solves those problems as he can feel like his older siblings and drink from a cup without any spills. Even shaking it without the lid on doesn't have an effect. He has to sip on the rim (from any part) for the drink to come out. No more worries about spills. Not sure if it'd suit as a first cup for young babies because they tend to need a spout (I'd recommend the Tommee Tippee First Cup for that) but this is perfect for toddlers. Buy this!
on 29 September 2010
My Daughter has used the toddler version of this cup from 9 months old, now at 13 months she is using this Junior cup.
I found with "spout" cups I kept having to correct which way round she was holding the cup! She'd have the spout in her mouth but upside down, if you get what I mean, so she couldn't get any water out of the cup. Obviously with this cup that's never been a problem! It's never leaked with or without the lid on, even when it's flying through the air and crashing down at the other side of the room! Also since using this cup she's shown much more interest in drinking "properly' from an adult style cup. Can't recommend it enough!.
on 19 July 2010
I bought the Toddler and Junior versions of this cup for my 22 month old and as yet am unable to make a dry seal. I get a permanent drip between the seal and the central push down button, thus making the nighttime leak free drink concept unusable. The same happens on both versions and I have mixed and matched seal and button to no avail. :-(
on 18 August 2011
my 16 months old boy just learned drinking from cup. he use the free flow cup and he enjoy spilling water to my carpet. after researching for a while, i found this product which sounds brilliant and it is brilliant! he likes the cup so much that he always ask for more drink. he even drink while he is lying n theres no spill! the only downside that lose one more star is i received the cup in purple while i thought i should receive blue?
on 23 September 2011
What to give a big boy who is too big for a bottle, yet still loves to lie in bed and drink milk? One of these is perfect.
Comes apart for easy cleaning, spill proof, not so baby looking.
I bought this on the recomendation of my sister in law, who had driven a 50 mile round trip to a latge tesco store to get one as she was told that was the only place to get one. Yet i found one on here and it was cheaper!
on 14 December 2010
These cups are a great idea for upright use, i.e. at the table. 5 stars for use in this situation.

The smaller version with handles is great for a first cup and both designs are robust and easy to clean.

However, the four cups we have all leak slowly if left lying down - in a bag for example, or upside down - as kids do!. Leaking increases if the contents are warm.

Strong-coloured juice, like blackcurrant, stained the silicone ring permanently.
on 29 December 2008
The Amadeus 360 cup is a fantastic invention! My son is 2.5yrs and we have spent so much time and money on drinking receptacles!! I was a bit nervous about this item as it looked like a fad. We have tried all sorts of cups to no avail and i didn't want to waste my money - but I sure didn't! He can drink easily from it. It doesn't spill. More importantly for him we have found a 'big boy's cup' which doesn't have a spout! Hurray for this product. Hip Hip Hooray!
on 9 May 2011
I think these cups are fantastic, my 2 year old son has been using his cups since he was 10 months and my 1 year old daughter now has her own pink one and also has no problems with it! BUT where do I find replacement valves? As I have been putting these in the dishwasher since we bought them - they are now getting rather old....does anyone know?