on 9 March 2016
I've never left such bad review but as my daughters 1st birthday is coming up and the wrong item to be delivered, than expected, im disappointed in this item! Wanted the headband with crown on, what is pictured!! Not a tiny sash that won't even fit! Correct your picture for future buyers!!
on 20 May 2016
This is the first review I have ever written as usually I cannot be bothered. The sash is so small and my daughter is very petite and actually is underweight. I have to say it is lovely to look at but she cannot wear it as it is so small. Have I been given extra extra small by mistake? I don't think so as it says one size on the packaging. There's no time to return and look for new one so I'll have to attach more material on the bottom so it will fit. Really sad about this as was looking really forward to her wearing this on her b'day. I'm not sure if I'm gonna completely damage it by trying to attach more material. Seriously the people who have given this 5 stars how small can your babies be!!!
on 20 May 2013
Brilliant my granddaughter loved her sash, lovely quality great value for money, would recommend this product! She looked outstanding, no one wondered who the birthday girl was.
on 10 November 2014
Had this item for my daughter and I would 100% recommend this, it's well priced and made really well, looked lovely on and she wore it all day!
review image
on 18 March 2016
Very pleased with the lovely sash that was delivered, but I ordered the advertised headband! Please correct the image and description!
on 11 March 2016
Was expecting the item in the picture but my bad for not reading more details, think it is very misleading and needs to be rectified!!
on 11 August 2015
Perfect, made out of fabric and work a lot! We'll be keeping it as a keepsake now
on 27 June 2015
Good service, cutest sash! I love it thankyou!
on 4 July 2014
Fab to make birthday a bit more special
on 6 July 2015