on 1 May 2013
I remember the cartoons with nostalgia, but was soon cheesed off by having to watch the credits over and over again to get to the kernel of the cartoons. Those cartoons were a bit more lame than I remembered too. Probably OK to sit bored kids in front of, or maybe to watch when you've had too much to drink and will laugh at anything.
on 2 April 2013
I bought his for myself having liked Wacky Races in my younger days. Dastardy & Muttley was never as enjoyable as a comedy show, but it's watchable, and younger kids will enjoy it, if you can explain the sniggering dog/cranky villain relationship!!l
Arrived in reasonable time, well packaged, thanks
on 15 January 2013
If you can remember when these cartoons came out the first time then you remember how much you spilt your sides laughing at the stupidity of the characters. This is exactly what I wanted to see on my friend's 3yr old, and she loves it! To bring back some old memories and just to have a giggle.
on 1 November 2011
One of the best purchases that I have made this year to see Dick Dastardly and Muttley try to catch the pigeon in their flying machines. Even my teenage lads sat down and watched it with me, which is quite rare these days!!
on 30 December 2012
i choose this rating becasue i was pleased with how quick it came. I liked how fast it arrived to my house. I would recommend this product to family and friends.. will be shopping with you again in the future.
on 22 February 2013
wonderful honest entertainment. they just dont do cartoons like this anymore....simple honest fun. why wouldnt you cheer on the pidgeon with the vulture squadron chasing him? thewizardfromaus
on 27 January 2014
Bought this dvd collection for my daughter as a stocking filler for Christmas, she loved the programme as a child. She was thrilled with the gift and it still made her laugh.
on 4 January 2014
I remember watching the original series and looking at this DVD is such fun. A must to watch along with 'Wacky Races'. They don't make anything like these today.
on 26 February 2014
A great cartoon series that can be watched over and over again. I forgot about the invetivness of Clunk and his crew.
Muttley always steals the show...
on 13 December 2013
A great collection to view with the grandchildren. No different to the cartoons we watched and it brings the generations together! Excellent entertainment.