on 19 September 2009
Perfect product with lots of easy to use functions. Compact size and stylish look. Very good sound. However, advertisments and packaging box mention you can connect your MP3 via USB. The manual then mentions you can only connect a Limited types of SONY MP3 which are: NWD-B103/B103F/B105/B105F/NWZ-B103F/B105F/NWZ-A815/A816/A818/NWZ-S515/S516/S615F/S616F/S618F
Its a bit misleading but you can use your MP3 and connect it to the "Sound in" socket with a cable with 2 male Jack connectors. Easy to find in one pound shops, Curry, Comets etc...
on 12 August 2011
This stereo is for the kitchen. The sound is ok, but a bit limited in range (no tone control just 4 options as tone settings) and the aerial stuff (floppy wires) is a bit messy but necessary. Excellent if you have a lot of old cassette tapes to play and the CD/MP3 player works well too. Easy to use and an excellent remote controller.
on 18 December 2012
present for mother in law She loves it Excellent reproduction and the remote control is easy to work for her
on 10 October 2012
I bought this from Photo Palme, not realising it was coming from Germany. I'm very disapointed as it has come with a 2 pin EU fitted plug (I don't think this is even legal in this country to sell a mains product without an UK plug).

According to the packing note an adaptor was included in the parcel; it wasn't. Plus it was advertised as having free UK shipping; according to my reciept I was charged £64.63 yet the total is £80.40. As the invoice is in German I'm having difficuty understanding it, but £12.84 was billed "MWST 19% von". Is this tax? In which case why wasn't it made clear that the price Foto Palme were advertising it at was minus (I'm assuming) tax?

I have also been charged £2.93 for "GLS Amazon Versand Grobbritannien/UK". What is this? If this is the adapter, where is it?

All in all, very disappointed. Do I go through the hassle of trying to return it to Germany, buy an adapter or a UK plug and then pay an electrician to fit it (it's now illegal to fit your own plugs!)?

I bought this as I needed a stereo device which would play my old cassette tapes (anyone looking for a radio/CD/Cassette player will know there isn't much choice!).

I word of warning - when purchasing electrical equipment from Amazon check the seller is UK based!
on 16 December 2012
Bought the article locally mainly for good prduction of my tape collection. Sound quality is adequate. The tape is not. It broke down twice by obstructing the open close function. Took two months total to repair. Now the taperecorder does open nicely, but helas the drivers quit. I give up on this thing.
on 30 April 2013
Bought this as a gift for my inlaws. They love it. It is perfect for their use. Very compact and fits perfectly in their lounge. Would recommend it.
on 13 January 2012
very pleased with the product it was as exactly described in the write up and is just the job for my purpose