5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sprayer
Really good sprayer that straps to your back. Can hold 12 litres of spray - great if you have a large garden with a lot of weeds. Very good lever pump that you can operate whilst using. Great spray head that is fully adjustable - well worth the reduced price over some of the rubbishy ones you can buy at garden centres!
Published on 30 May 2009 by I. Wilkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Contents Check
Published on 22 May 2010 by C. E. Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sprayer, 30 May 2009
I. Wilkinson (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Draper 48225 12 litre pressure sprayer, 13 July 2009
This review is from: Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer (Garden & Outdoors)
The back pack and spray mechanism were fairly straight forward to assemble. The equipment is easy to use and very efficient although it did take a long time to spray the two acre field. The pack is well balanced and not too heavy; this is important because I have arthritisincluding spinal problems. I'd recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars block paviours, 18 Nov. 2009
B. Jones (wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer (Garden & Outdoors)
I purchased this sprayer to remove weeds from between the extensive block paved drive at my property. In the past it was a slow process usng a sharp tool to rip them out only to find them sprouting again a week later. Now I have sprayed the area once using the sprayer and all the weeds have been killed off and there is no sign of growth. An excellent piece of equipment well built and very easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper 482225 sprayer, 6 July 2009
Roger I. Mcdowall "T5 man" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer (Garden & Outdoors)
Excellent product and very economic in use. Only problem is getting it on your back when full...a kind friend or a low wall helps!

3.0 out of 5 stars Contents Check, 22 May 2010
C. E. Taylor (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer (Garden & Outdoors)
I returned my first order for this item because the inner packaging was torn, and it seemed to have missing parts according to the 'Contents Checklist'. AMAZON responded quickly with a replacement, but this too missed the same parts! I E-Mailed DRAPER to enquire as to why the discrepancy? Aside from an acknowledgement of receipt, many weeks later and nothing! I've decided to keep the sprayer, which does meet my requirements, but I'm not inspired to buy anything again with the DRAPER name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weed killer sprayer, 30 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer (Garden & Outdoors)
The sprayer arrived in good packaging and took around 15 minutes to piece together from adequately clear instructions. I have used it 3 times so far for spraying weedkiller on a gravel parking area and a cattle grid and it has proved straightforward to operate, reliable and robust; ideal for a small to medium sized garden.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well priced garden sprayer, 4 July 2009
A. Palmer "Popkatz" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer (Garden & Outdoors)
I found this sprayer very good it is sturdy and robust. The spray head is adjustable and covers a wide area very quickly. All in all good value for the money. The delivery service was good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer (Garden & Outdoors)
Excellent, fantastic, easy and sweet smell of success!!! Cannot praise this product enough - for the cost it is worth 3 x as much - simple to use and will save me a packet paying Greenthumb!!

1.0 out of 5 stars DRAPER 48225 12 LITRE PRESSURE SPRAYER by DRAPER, 21 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer (Garden & Outdoors)
I have bought DRAPER 48225 12 LITRE PRESSURE SPRAYER from amazon after seeing some of the reviews on Amazon, however it was a bit of dissappointment. Because:

1) The lid did not close properly hence it leaks while you are carrying the spray on your back. This is extremely dangerous and unconfortable because essentially I bought this product to spray chemicals to get rid of weeds in my garden, so my back was covered with chemicals, and I felt really ill for weeks.

2) Despite I was very careful, after working for a while (only 4 times in total) the spray gun stopped working. I cleaned the gun etc but nothing worked. I needed a new lance so I decided to call DRAPER, however their contact number Tel: 01386 768498
on their website was wrong and it was for car dealership compnay. I then tried to see if there were any other contact number or email address on their website but there were none. So in essence it appears that you simply cannot call DRAPERS (yes you can write to them to:

PO Box 1224,
Pelham House,
Canwick Road,
Lincoln LN5 5NH

but how efficient is this?)

Therefore overall, I have a product that is full with chemicals at present yet the spray is not working!

4.0 out of 5 stars back pack sprayer, 6 July 2010
This review is from: Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer (Garden & Outdoors)
The version I was sent was a little cut down, no holder for the probe,no shoulder pads & only one spray head but it does its job, which really is all you need.

Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer