5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
My son loves this teether. We bought it as he used to pinch his friend's one. He seems to favour it as it's softer than others plus it helps to brush his teeth!
Published 12 months ago by EJC

2.0 out of 5 stars Quickly discarded
Published on 8 Dec 2011 by C Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Jan 2012
This review is from: MAM Bite & Brush Teether (Accessory)
Great teether, just need my baby boys mouth to get a little bigger to fit it all in but he's already chewing on it :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Quickly discarded, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: MAM Bite & Brush Teether (Accessory)
Was desperate for things my child could bite on instead of my finger whilst teething so thought this would do the trick. The soft part he is supposed to put in his mouth I have to put in for him as it is a bit big and he doesn't like how it feels so he just ends up biting the hard part the you're supposed to hold. It soon ends up on the floor. Ring o links is a much beter teether as there is more than one thing he can hold and bite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Dec 2010
This review is from: MAM Bite & Brush Teether (Accessory)
This product is perfect for young babies. My baby loves it as it's ultra light. She uses its as a teether and brushes her teeth at the same time.

MAM Bite & Brush Teether