5.0 out of 5 stars Carry Me - Andy Pandy Hide and Seek
Bought to entertain 2 year old grandson. He loves it and watches it all of the time. From order to delivery was so simple and effective. I try to use Amazon for all similar orders because I have found the availability, service and value always perfect.
Published on 15 Mar 2009 by Mr. Peter Traynor

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful about international orders
Published on 25 Aug 2011 by tim maguire

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry Me - Andy Pandy Hide and Seek, 15 Mar 2009
This review is from: Andy Pandy - Hide & Seek (Carry Me) [DVD] (DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful about international orders, 25 Aug 2011
This review is from: Andy Pandy - Hide & Seek (Carry Me) [DVD] (DVD)
Ordering was easy and it arrived much earlier than expected, which means my daughter's disappointment came much earlier than expected. Unfortunately, Andy Pandy is not marketed like many other BBC programs and I could only find it on Amazon UK. Which is fine, the DVD is cheap so I don't mind paying a little extra for international shipping. But I didn't know, and they don't go to any great lengths to tell you, that this DVD is Region 2 and will only pay in Europe. Not in the US, where I live, where Amazon UK shipped it. So it's useless to me. 10 bucks down the drain.

Andy Pandy - Hide & Seek (Carry Me) [DVD]