on 29 March 2009
I really enjoyed this DVD of Doctor Who and I am a fan of David Tennant's doctor! I thought the episodes on this DVD were very interesting and the stories very creative. Midnight was my favorite in particular.
on 7 July 2008
'Silence in the Library' and 'Forest of the Dead' are intricate, dark, witty, just as you'd expect from the pen of Steven Moffat. And then Russell T Davies goes and tops them with one of the best episodes of Doctor Who in its 45 year history. 'Midnight' is something very special indeed, showcasing a flawless script and wonderful acting, particularly David Tennant and Lesley Sharp.

Television doesn't get much better than this. Well, not until the final three episodes of the series, anyway.
on 30 May 2014
The Silence In the Liabrey 10/10
Amazing
Forest Of The Dead 10/10
amazing
Midnight 4/10
Not Good At All Rubbish
on 28 April 2014
We all know how brilliant David Tennant is as the 10th Doctor. Series 4 for me is best out of the RTD time on the show. Please buy it!
on 4 November 2013
Really love these particular episodes because the storylines are great & they show my favourite characters Donna & River together!
on 30 July 2013
Bought this especially for the RIver Song episodes. Magical, although a few quibbles with the storyline. Some good extras as well.
on 29 October 2011
I brought this Doctor Who DVD for my son as heloves Docotr who. I also enjoyed watching it too. I received an excellent service.
on 3 July 2008
These episodes are how I always thought 'Doctor Who' should have come back - gritty, witty, non-patronising, paradoxical and engaging and at a later, more adult time slot! But considering that such quality acting and scripting were shown at thickie-viewer-primetime is an accolade to the production team. Keep going experimental and don't bother trying to appeal to the general public's lack of imagination! Horrahs all round!
on 20 December 2013
More of the great original British TV series spanning 50 years. Superb and enjoyable Family entertainment for Dr Who fans.
on 15 February 2013
EXECLLENT EPISODE THE IMAGINATION RUNS WILD IN THIS EPISODE I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMENED THIS DVD TO ALL WHO READS THIS REVIEW