5.0 out of 5 stars Great colouring in pens for kids
Purchased these for Christmas for my 6 yr old colouring maniac, I wanted some decent pens which would last her longer than a couple of weeks. These pens fit the bill, they are vibrant, useful for detail and also great for colouring bigger sections.

I looked at loads of reviews before I purchased these and am not disappointed.

Great for budding...
Published on 2 Jan. 2012 by little old me

3.0 out of 5 stars These pens themselves are great, but the colours do not match the outside ...
These pens themselves are great, but the colours do not match the outside of the pens. The light blue, which according to the outside of the pen is a sky blue colour comes out just as dark as the other blues. The result is no light blue at all and just three dark blue pens which when colouring you can barely differentiate from one another. Same with the pink. The light...
Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colouring in pens for kids, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Staedtler Noris Club 326 WP20 Fibre Tip Pen In Wallet - 20 Assorted Colours (Misc.)

I looked at loads of reviews before I purchased these and am not disappointed.

Great for budding artists everywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 2 Jun. 2013
K. James - See all my reviews
These are great felts for the adult colourer!! They are precise for adults to use. the quality is great and the service was great too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 21 May 2014
excellent range of colours, bold pure colours, very fine tips, lovely coverage. brought for adult colouring so didn't mind paying for quality

5.0 out of 5 stars So good you'll want them for yourself, 24 Aug. 2014
I usually buy Berol pens but they only come in 12 colours either broad or fine tipped and even the 24 pack is just duplicate colours. On reading reviews I decided to plump for these. I hate buying cheap pens because they dry out too fast.

These pens came in a fine nib which instantly improved my five year olds colouring. She had a far more intricate tool to work with and suddenly shes colouring like a pro. The pens wash out just as well as the crayolas we also own and two pens have lost their lids for two months now and haven't dried out.

If your looking for hardwearing pens for toddlers, go for Berol broad tip or Crayolas. But these are excellent for an older child, the lids are very small(although vented) and as such I keep a close eye on my younger child around them, in addition the younger one decided to "stamp stamp stamp" with them and bashed a few nibs into the pen.

(Sssh as a secret aside these have also got me colouring in. Dont tell the kids but The pens are so nice and fine nibbed I sneakily rip out their fairy colouring pages in the evening and do some myself!)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Jun. 2014
These are great, wonderful strong colours that do not smudge. If your serious about your art then these are worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars FIBRE TIP PENS, 9 Sept. 2010
M. Fletcher "Mofle" (UK) - See all my reviews
These fibre tip pens are of the highest quality. The colours in this pack are bright and true and the ink flows very smoothly. Will definitely buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Colors, colors everywhere, 25 May 2014
the pens came last month & I was very pleased with them, I bought these from Amazon because I've been looking for certain colors that most local stores don't have &/or are just impossible to find.

is a great set & highly recommendable for anyone who's looking for colors they can't find anywhere else

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pens for a good price!!, 27 Jun. 2012
Very good pens for a good price!! My daughter is really happy with them, high quality. Very good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pens!, 3 April 2014
I absolutely love stationery so I couldn't wait to get these! I normally trash my stationery after 1 month so i took me a while to persuade my self to get these. They look trendy, work well and I can't wait to show them off at school!
Please not that the pens are packaged in a plastic wrapper case, not a solid box as I thought...

4.0 out of 5 stars They Streak, 19 Jan. 2013
I thought about taking a break from proffesional pens like promarkers/copics and thought a cheaper product would be good.Tje colours are nice,but are very close some of them. They streak quite heavily so there isn't such a great finish. All in all,they're good for someone who started practicing doing manga and such with markers. :D