on 1 January 2009
The Fast Track travel rucksack has improved my travel out of sight. Light and easy to wheel around or can be carried on your back for more difficult terrain. Large separate daypack for shorter trips. I discovered Caribee when travelling and now own a few different Caribee bags. I find them strong and tough with big chunky zips. Good value and really good quality.
on 26 August 2011
I am 10 months into a round the world trip. I also had the bag strapped to the back of a motor bike for over 4 months. ive rarely had to carry it. it will wheel over most terrain. it has been used and abused and ive fallen off my bike a few time and it still is fine. not to mention the pockets and different departments are well designed.