Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 February 2012
This is vintage Whitney at her best. All those reports that others have made saying this does not match her earlier work must be hard of hearing. Sure, her voice has changed,given the challenges she has faced, anyone's would, but she is still remarkably Whitney and only she could have the gift for pulling this one off. The tracks are current and leave all those rapp artist left looking very inadequate. This lady can and always will be head and shoulders above the so called superstars of today. They should listen to how it should be done. Buy this album-it really is a joy to hear.
on 22 March 2012
on my first impressions of listening to this album,i wasnt dissapointed,although you can tell whitneys voice is somewhat more of a husky range.some tunes are boppy and a few of her ballardy types are there.i think my favs on here are;I GOT YOU,LIKE I NEVER LEFT and SALUTE.she sings the songs on this album with alot of passion like she means every word.....were they aimed at her ex bobby brown???..whatever the reason,im glad ive got another of her albums in my collection...........shame that will be the last...R I P.WHITNEY.
on 9 July 2015
A very chilled and brilliant album with exception of the first track I thought Alicia keys could have wrote better song for Whitney, but Whitney's voice makes up for it with the cool average tempo Nothing but love and the beautiful ballad I didn't know my own strength, makes up for it.nit her strongest work but still a very enjoyable listen and a few tracks to get you on the dance floor.
highly under rated but I strongly recommend this.five stars
on 3 March 2012
Love this album. I personally like whitneys voice, it has depth, feeling and she still has the ability to make the hairs on my arms stand up. In my opinion she is better then the majority of the artists around now. She will always be the voice, no one can touch her or take that away from her.

R.I.P. Beautiful Lady. You are deeply missed, and thankyou for filling my years with some of the best music and memories. x
on 20 September 2009
got this album on hmv import i have to say it is very very good after all the drama and troubles of the past half decade whitney have finally got her head dowm and realeased an excellent album which is current yet still with whitneys own mix on things would deffo reccommend to whitney fans and newbies all in all a very good comback stand out tracks for me are million dollar bill, call ya tonight and a song for you!!
on 29 October 2011
Brilliant album can't believe amazon are selling it for such a low price.
Not a bad song on this cd. Love it
on 14 April 2012
I bought this CD a couple of weeks ago as a memory of one of the greatest female performers ever. I already own most of her older CDs. Based on the reviews I had seen I did not expect the quality this CD represents. Whitney reaches a new level of outstanding performance. It fits well with her age and personal circumstances. Too bad (understatement) that she is no longer with us. I love her and her music.
on 20 October 2009
First time I heard million dollar bill I was not too sure about her comeback. When she sang it on X factor live it was like a totally different song. She stole my heart. What a great album. i have listened to the rest of the song and loving the one with Akon, Like I never left. This woman is in a class of her own. the legend that is Whitney Houston. I would recommend this CD to anyone. Loving it!!!!
on 7 June 2012
I got this after Whitney Houston died and wasn't sure of it to begin with. But, most of the tracks are super to listen to. Some of them seem very personal to her own life, and listening to it after her death, feels personal to me.
I would definitely recommend this, and I listened to it in my car for weeks following her death.
on 13 October 2009
having had a copy on import for over a month i can saftely say this is a truly excellent , solid classic return from miss WHITNEY HOUSTON . not a duff track
this rewards repeated listening. classy vocals over a killer production
thanks whitney album of the year quite possibly