5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Rascal Flatts you'll like this
Published on 25 May 2009 by Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars Rascal Flatts
Good album, but compared against earlier albums a bit of a step down really. Still a lot of decent tracks on here.
Published 13 months ago by Jordan Chappell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Rascal Flatts you'll like this, 25 May 2009
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
If you're a fan of Rascal Flatts' previous work you will definitely appreciate this too. I wouldn't say this is a real groundbreaker of an album, as it tends to rely on the tried-and-tested sound that has served them so well in the past. But that is by no means a negative remark because there's no point in fixing something that just ain't broke. There's a nice mix of upbeat and down tempo stuff on this album from the 'Life is a Highway'-esque sound of 'Summer Nights', to 'Why' (reminiscent of 'Skin') to my favourite track on the album 'Once', which has a similar intro and carries a similar message to 'What Hurts the Most'. The more I listen to this CD, the more I want to hear it. I have it on my portable MP3 player, on iTunes and in my car. This is an excellent album and I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW.........., 6 April 2009
G. Bowes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
Make no mistake this is by far the best rascal flatts album ever.

MORE rock than country and i love it. If you weren't a fan before you will be now. Producer Dann Huff has his injection running through the whole of this album and i can't get enough. Fan's of GIANT will love this

buy buy buy

album of the year so far...

5.0 out of 5 stars Unstoppable, 24 May 2010
Mrs. Hayley Bardsley "H" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
I first heard of Rascal Flatts on an episode of CSI they sang Unstoppable, and we thought they were very good, so we ordered this from Amazon (as you cant get it on I tunes!! Not in this country any way!) I had to wait (not very long) for the CD to come from USA, but well worth the wait the whole album is very good and already on my Ipod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album, 19 May 2009
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
Another brilliant album from the Rascal Flatts! A variety of ballad and rock but all in the usual Rascal Flatts style. If you like the Rascal Flats you'll love this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album which I just love listening to..repeatedly, 19 May 2010
Unstoppable

I recently saw CSI episode which featured the group in the storyline and loved the track 'Unstoppable' so much I went online to buy it. I was so disappointed that it wasn't available in the UK that I shopped on Amazon and found a copy which could be shipped from the USA. Although the Icelandic Volcanic Ash issue caused a slight delay in delivery, it was worth the wait.

I also bought the back catalogue items that were available on iTunes and they are fab too. Highly recommended; especially if you like artists such as Lonestar. The lead vocals remind me of the same melodious, soft vocal style and real easy to listen too; plus you can actually tell what they're saying in the lyrics :). Got to be a plus for me as I like to sing along and it's soooooo much easier when you can learn the words without using [...]

Sue K

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 29 Jan 2013
Brian (Salford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
As a first time listener of the flatts in the UK , i'd only heard the tracks from their appearance on CSI, but it was enough to purchase the CD - And i've not been disappointed. Country tracks a plenty but for the first time listener theres some brilliant guitar playing and some fantastic songs on this album, well worth the purchase price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 May 2010
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
Heard one of their songs before and liked it so got album - has been played all the time since i go it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...love it.., 16 Aug 2009
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
This is by far Rascal's best album. It's just a shame that music in their genre is always top dollar here in the UK. Check out their videos on YouTube though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
Just love this every single track gets your toes tapping. Was looking for something new tired of all music lately and this is great they are fab. Have now bought all their back albums. Now to book tickets for the tour, Florida here we come. Seller great just as described and received promptly from the US.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent CD, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
Well what more can I say other than another excellent CD all the songs on it are lovely & Why is one of those songs that is so heartfelt dealing with the suicide of a friend & asking that age old question "Why?" It does make you think that sometimes maybe we don't ask the right questions or truly take the time to listen & maybe if we did it could save a life.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Unstoppable
Unstoppable by Rascal Flatts (Audio CD - 2009)