4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good cleaner
I never thought I would be praising a JML product, but after using this "Doktor Power" cleaner I've found I have no option.

A couple of days ago we discovered that the foam inside the ironing board base cover had perished and become stuck to the enamel of the ironing board. Well, it was over 20 years old, so no surprises there.

Normally, no amount of...
Published on 13 Nov. 2012 by Su

3.0 out of 5 stars the product is fine
but my packaging to keep the power in was broken so has to put it in another container. Don't get me wrong everything works fine and would bye it again.
Published 11 months ago by jeanine 1954

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good cleaner, 13 Nov. 2012
Su (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Doktor Power

Normally, no amount of cleaning would have removed the perished brown sponge, or the stain that it left. However, it was suggested that we try this product - after all it was kill or cure, and in its current state if the dried on, rotted remnants of the base cover couldn't be removed a perfectly fine ironing board would have to be thrown away.

The results were amazing. I've put pictures above so that you can see the difference.

The only problem was any slight fault or scratch within the enamel was picked up on by the abrasive cleaner and made worse (as you can see by the photographs). This doesn't, however, matter since a new cover will be replacing the old perished one.

It took just over an hour to clean the entire ironing board of the residue of the rotted cover. This was done using the JML cleaner, a soft cloth and a bowl of water - we did not use the supplied sponge. The result means that we no longer have to purchase a new ironing board, as the old faithful one will last another few years yet.

All-in-all, a surprisingly effective and useful product which has saved us the cost of a replacement ironing board.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this, 2 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Doktor Power
Having always been a devotee of a leading brand competitor renowned for limescale removal, I was sceptical when my mum suggested this.
Absolutely not disappointed , had recently moved into a house where the previous occupants were a bit shy about bathroom cleaning in particular, there was caked on dirt and limescale on the shower tiles....this got rid of it easily.
Have changed my loyalties to doktor power

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 7 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Doktor Power
Brilliant, easy to use product. My porcelain sink would not survive without it! I use in kitchen and bathroom for a sparkly finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Doktor Power, 15 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Doktor Power
I have used this product before bought from a high street store but haven't been able to find it locally recently.
It does exactly what it says it will and smells great. The big bonus for me is it is completely nontoxic and envirofriendly. Great alternative to chemical laden cream cleaners. It will always be in my cleaning cupboard! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lord knows what it is, but....., 11 May 2014
beau nydle "labrat" (chertsey, surrey, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doktor Power
This stuff works. I have been using it on a fibreglass boat covered in marks of all sorts. All of them disappeared in double quick time. DON'T use it on your car. It will take the paint off down to the metal in double quick time. But for most surfaces it's very good indeed. Comes with its own sponge. Wet the sponge, apply some cream, and rub it gently over the marked surface. Marks gone very quickly. No hard work, just easy wiping over the area. Rinse it off and hey presto, a clean surface. If you have some dirty boat fenders, this will get the muck off quite quickly. Good bit of kit. Well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Doktor Power
Lots of application for this cleaner, but my favourite has to be the gas hob covers, it cleans burnt-in stays with very little effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Oct. 2013
Katherine (Winkleigh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doktor Power
I use it all over the house. Great for getting stains of the bottom of the shower and grease of tiles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Doktor Power
This is the best product ever for cleaning baths, tiles and shower screens. We have a very old bath and this cleans all the grime off without any effort at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars the product is fine, 20 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Power to you elbow., 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Doktor Power
Have used this item all over the house not just on my PVC windows and doors. It is really good for cleaning my stainless steel cooker top..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›