Format: DVD|Change

on 6 October 2013
Killer Klowns from outer space, well the title speaks for it's self. It does what it says on the tin. Daft but entertaining
on 19 August 2013
Horror a saw a couple of years ago. I found it entertaining. But not a must have. Entertaining movie but not a classic.
on 6 November 2009
I watched this as a kid and loved it, so was a good trip down memory lane for me.
If your after a silly comedy horror this is a good one to own...
Plus the soundtrack/ theme song is awesome!
on 8 November 2010
a truly great b movie stunning music cult classic doesnt take itself serious a must have for any collection
on 23 September 2014
i've loved this film since i first saw it on vhs in the 80's,then it appeared on region 1 dvd and i loved it in better quality this time.
when i heard it was coming out on a uk blu-ray steelbook i ordered it straight away and waited with baited breath and much excitement for the release date.
well it was released last week and i watched the blu-ray at the weekend and it was just one big disappointment the extras were great but the film just looked horrible probably one of the worst blu-rays i have seen so far for quality.i have never seen so much grain in a film ever, even toxic avenger looked really good on blu-ray and i am sure the dvd of killer klowns was better quality.
killer klowns from outer space is still a great film but this blu-ray never did it any favours hopefully in the future we might get a remastered version but arrow have ripped us off this time.
on 21 January 2014
good quality and played well with no problems. i had no issues of any kind when i used this product
on 19 January 2012
Great film one of my best in over 1000 dvds for top horror cheese! buy it you wont be disappointed
on 15 October 2014
Great cult movie from the eighties. You can't take it seriously, but then you are not supposed to
on 9 September 2014
Remember this film from my child hood, so I thought I'd buy and watch again. Still Scary Klowns
on 28 May 2013
i do like killer clown from outer space take me back to my child hood very good i tho thanks