on 13 September 2011
I own a HRM (heart rate monitor) for running and rowing, and I was looking for some conductive gel to replace my stash of elecktron II which is quite expensive. I don't know what an abgymnic is, I just bought this gel for its conductive properties.

Did they work? Yes! A blob of this gel on your heart rate monitor conducts the signal just as well as any other conductive gel. But the best bit is the price, its comparatively cheap compared to other gels designed specifically for HRMs and you get more of it!

What I particularly liked about this gel compared to others is that it is much easier to wipe off your body and clean off of your HRM, which I found to be a pain with other gels.

Personally I think these gels are great value for money and a great replacement for my HRM conductive gel. The only downside is that the bottles are a bit of an awkward shape! It makes it difficult to get to the gel at the bottom, my only wish is that they came in squeezy tubes to make it easier to apply and easier to get the most of the gel out. But then again, these are design for the 'abgymnic'.

So anyway, great value for money, highly recommended as an alternative HRM conductive gel.
on 10 June 2010
I bought an abs training belt a while back and the replacement pads are quite pricey so as a solution to this problem, when the pads are no longer sticky i have been using this conductive gel to get a few more weeks use out of each pad and it works quite nicely so far, you must smear the gel on quite liberaly to get a good connection.

But make sure you are only using the gel because the pads are no longer sticky and not because they are worn, if they are worn then throw them away and replace them with new ones asap

good product worth the cash and it is saving me money on pads
on 26 May 2009
these bottles came quite quickly,i was not too amused to find one of them had slightly leaked when i opened the package but,having said that it is a good product and i would buy from them again
on 30 May 2011
I ordered the 5 bottles of gel on the Thursday afternoon, and they arrived the Saturday morning. I have a cheap abs belt that I bought from Argos, and it didn't come with much gel, so I ordered this. Does the job, is cheap and arrived really quickly!
on 28 July 2011
I bought, these Gels to aid my toning belt. They are very good, & I dont have to use alot, either. I have used my belt, for hours, & the gel has stayed the same!!
on 6 November 2013
in the past, I have mostly used the thicker stuff, but although this is thinner it still does the job well. Need to use bigger tubs as these bottles are pointless.
on 9 May 2012
Good price and exactly what you expect. The conductive gel has a watery consistent but does the job. Shame the bottles dosent have a nossle.
on 15 April 2015
I use this gel on slendertone abdominal pads, and it really prolongs the life of the pads. The pads loose their stickiness after a while, and therefore conductivity. By using this gel, it means you don't have to spend so much on replacing the slendertone pads so often. The bottle shape isn't brilliant, but the gel is great.
on 1 March 2013
Chose to rate this product at 5 stars as it works just as well as the leading brands in shops and is much better value for money
on 11 November 2012
I bought this product because I was getting mild electric shocks from my ab toner which wasn't pleasant! Used it and the shocks have been eliminated. Good value for money, I only use a small amount each time so they should last for ages.