on 27 March 2011
AMazing product, bought it for my fiesta on friday, arrived saturday :)

plug in and go, great sound quality and the retractable cable is a great idea!

such a good buy! recommended it already to a few friends
on 3 August 2009
What can I say? Simply a fantastic product! Whilst providing audio quality which is almost equivalent if not superior to a CD player, the Nexons Car Cassette Adaptor has given me the chance to enjoy all my iPOD music without the need to stock up on all of my CDs in my car, nor break the bank for a new CD player. It's extremely easy to use, cost effective and very reliable provided you do not carry it in your pocket in which case the wiring will get damaged (I did this with a previous adaptor I had which broke).
on 8 December 2012
I have most of my music on my HTC Sensation and bought this to use in the car after Audi refused to provide any non-Apple after market phone connection. Worked fine for the first few minutes but then got that all-too-familiar 'beep..beeeep...beep' interference of a mobile phone when you're about to receive a message. It was as loud as the music and I got this intereference every 20 secs or so. I tried turning off options within the phone to try and stop it but after about 15 mins, I couldn't stand it any longer and stopped using it.

I have seen other reviews saying they got this but the interference wasn't so bad and wasn't anything to worry about...I guess it depends on the phone then because mine was unbearable.

Found an old mp3 player and put some of the music on there and it works perfectly....just the most annoying thing though is my mp3 player only takes 2GB and my phone was carefully selected to take most of my music so I'm still restricted unless I go out an buy a much better spec non-phone mp3 player...but then that's expense again that I was trying to avoid.

Can't complain too much as it doesn't pretend to work with phones even though it states it works with any 'audio' device with a headphone jack (hence giving it four stars) but still a shame...
on 4 June 2011
The only way i can get it to play with ok sound quality is by twisting the wires

when i plug it in normally it doesnt work at all and just gives out random sounds from the song
on 15 June 2011
Found that i had to pull the wire to the left to make the sound louder. However great for playing ipod through tape players saving lots of money on cd players
on 26 August 2014
I tried several radio transmitter devices to connect my ipod to my car stereo. They proved a bit troublesome due to interference from radio stations requiring retuning and sound quality wasn't the best. Having a cassette player available in my car I decided to try this option and it is absolutely perfect - great sound, no tuning issues does exactly what it needs to for a very good price.
on 18 May 2011
Well I didn't expect much for £[], but I was disappointed anyway, the product simply didn't work. It was intermittent at best in 3 differant car stereos. The sound, when it did occasionally play, was extremely poor and muffled. Awful product but I suppose you get what you pay for, there are plenty more cheap versions of this product out there ... try one of them instead.
on 28 November 2011
As a low cost adapter for my iPhone to play through my car it's perfect. It's true what someone said, the sound quality can differ depending on whether the sound is higher on the stereo or the phone... Just take a few mins to work out what's best for your stereo. Overall sound quality is ok to good but does seem to vary a fair amount. Great for what I needed it for.
on 17 November 2011
A great gadget which allows you to play MP3 players through the cassette mechanism in the car.
Great sound quality too.
on 29 December 2011
I purchased this device when I changed my car, which had a 4 CD changer, to a car that only had a cassette player. I use this to connect my Mobile smartphone or MP3 player. This has a greater variety and longevity of music than even my CD player. Providing you balance the volume of your cassette player, and the device connected, you can get very good reproduction of music from it.

I like a lot the cable tidy, as my Smartphone is holstered in a different place to the MP3 player, in the car, requiring different lengths of lead to connect them. Using this neat way of altering the required length of lead, means the lead never gets in the way of other controls.

Both my Son and I, use this device daily in our car for the past few months now, it gives the confidence that it is a quality made product, and certainly worth the price asked for. I compared other devices both on the internet and in shops, none compared with quality, features and price.

The unquoted feature I discovered.... if you use your mobile phone (doesn't have to be a smartphone) as a MP3 player, using this device, and someone phones you, your phone turns down the music and you can hear your caller through the car speakers, then use the phone mic to speak to them.... a hands free kit that's part of the audio system that works extremely well.