‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reward chart, but expensive, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
It's crazy expensive this chart, but great concept that our 5-year old daughter has taken to immediately. She works hard to earn her stars everyday and this makes life around our house so much more pleasant! It's sturdy and pretty to hang on the wall (great that it came in pink!). The cutest chart available on Amazon I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!!!, 6 Sept. 2011
V. Willms "V Willms" (Wilmslow UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
My 8 year-old daughter has never been so eager to get out of bed in the mornings, to make her bed and get a 'star' for it!!! - It is really encouraging her to work towards something (e.g. a day out) and take on her responsibilities; the design is great and it looks cute in her bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang on, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
Lovely chart, and sturdier than i thought it would be. Good size (not so dominant in the room but not fiddly little pieces) and has already resulted in a helpful little 3 year old who suddenly likes tidying her toys :) Nicest, 'all-rounder' one I've seen yet, and I really hunted...

5.0 out of 5 stars rewards chart, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
Excellent! Really works for my little girl. Eager to get the stars! Can change the targets and add your own.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase!!, 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
Ive been looking for a start chart for ages, something that would last. I was spending a small fortune on paper ones and found that interests in keeping up with it were failing on my part and my daughters. This was perfect!! First thing i noticed was the quality of the chart, and then the size. Its not to small and the pockets are fab for keeping all the little stars in, my 6year olds behaviour has been a nightmare ever since i had her little sister in February, and this start chart has made a real difference and makes everything less of a struggle, its bright pink and perfect for any little princess! would recommend to any mum and dad, and will get one for my other daughter when she old enough. All in all a great purchase! Im a very happy mummy :-) finally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Engaging for little ones, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
Perfect. Simple for little ones to follow, very well thought design. Gives blank cards for you to write you own targets on. It's just brilliant, I love it and my daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, 20 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
this workrd very well with my 3yr old. she likes to stick the stars on herself and the great thig about this chart is that it is material so all the beits velcro on then pull off and can be stored in the pocket.. at 25 quid it is a little pricey but its well worth the money compared to all other reward charts i have found

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink reward chart, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter as a friend has a similar one and it seemed to work well for her
The chart is well made, good quality and very good suggestions for rewards.
It arrived well packaged,and on time
I would recommend this to anyone interested although the stars are appearing on the chart at a rather alarming rate
I don't think I am the only one putting them on!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
Purchased for my 3 year old to improve some area's of her behaviour...it worked a treat!! Before the chart we used 'time out' as a PUNISHMENT for unacceptable behaviour but now with this chart we REWARD for good behaviour!! Bringing up children has never been so much fun!!! My daughter loves choosing what reward she will aim for next. Made well, will last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality item, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pink Reward Chart (Toy)
I researched loads of star charts and chose this one as it was so pretty. My daughter loves it and it's working really well for her. It hangs in her room and we fill it in every night before bed. Expensive but a lovely quality product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›