5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value for money
For the price of a bargain DVD, you have 3 films that stars Elvis. GI Blues is always a favourite of mine as this has one of the best known musical songs in. It always uplifts me when watching it and I always seem to sing a long with the music.

Published on 16 Feb. 2010 by A. J. Parkes

3.0 out of 5 stars I was interested...
... To watch the films that Elvis played a role in. These three dvd's were very cheap to buy! And I also enjoyed the movies.
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by Andrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value for money, 16 Feb. 2010
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)

King Creole is without doubt, the best serious acting roles that Elvis did. The dark moody character that he portrayed and the brilliant music from the film make it a good one to watch. Probably if Elvis wanted to be a serious actor, then this is the film that would have secured him a serious role.

Blue Hawaii is the weaker of the 3, but the visuals and location makes it still worth watching.

Overall, a great set.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Elvis Collection dvd, 20 Feb. 2010
KatyC (S. Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)
I have to disagree with the person who says Blue Hawaii is the weakest film of the three. I think it`s the best one.
I love those blue Hawaiian seas, the sunny beaches, the palm trees, the lovely young people, the songs. I watch Blue Hawii time and again, whenever I feel like basking in its sunny, happy, youthfulness.
It`s a feel-good film. I even forgive the fact that some of the songs are out of sync. with the singers` lip movements.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy. Very enjoyable., 8 Jun. 2011
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)
Yes, I agree with the reviews that emphasize that Gi Blues and King Creole are better, especially King Creole which I thought was really good. Blue Hawaii has some flaws for modern audiences especially with the name of one of the servants of Angela Lansbury's character ((who is incredibly annoying) as Ping Pong which personally, I cringed at each time it was said. Still, at least it exposed the innate snobbery towards local ethnic people in the plot.

5.0 out of 5 stars ELVIS THE SINGER AND ACTOR TOO! BRILLIANT, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)
This was certainly good value for money, as you get to see ELVIS in three different movies. I thought he acted very well, and as I hadn't seen these before, I really enjoyed the storylines. His singing has always been OUT OF THIS WORLD for me as his voice is MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the Wedding in BLUE HAWAII with the famous wedding songs. I will certainly never tire of ELVIS, because after all HE'S THE KING!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis Presley, 7 Jan. 2010
Mr. Robert Mathers "chickers43" (Aberdeen Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)
An Elvis fan I had not seen any of his early films for years so decided to hint that would be a nice gift for Christmas, so along came Santa and left me G.I. Blues, King Creole, Blue Hawaii. They were in a 3 CD set, a perfect gift for an Elvis fan.
I would recommend it for anyone, not only Elvis Fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great, 16 Jun. 2011
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)
Elvis, well you can't go wrong with these musicals and who wouldn't want to have a wedding as Elvis did on Blue Hawaii.
You can sing with every song and admire elvis in the envious roles, Elvis seemingly hated doing these films but i'm sure every fan LOVES them, this is how i want to remember ELVIS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value compared to individual movies, 20 July 2013
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)
Really wanted the GI blues movie but this box of 3 Elvis films was actually cheaper than the single DVD also available.
Great quality considering the age of the originals. Would highly recommend to any Elvis fan or to anyone wanting to know how good he was in his early film career.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., 6 Mar. 2009
Chris Morse "faraway_pictures" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)
You get 3 films, all in which Elvis is surprisingly good. In fact Kid Creole is a film in which he puts in an incredible performance.
They're all great, the kids love them too. A great way to re-live those BBC2 Saturday afternoons watching Elvis before Play Away came on :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis films, 3 Jan. 2010
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)
This vidio was given to my husband for christmas, he has been looking for a cd of the older film music for a long time so this was the next best thing, it arrived well packed and in good time so i was also pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars G I Blues/King Creole?Blue Hawaii, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] (DVD)
Being great Elvis fans, (we've even been to Graceland), my husband and I took the movie box set away to North Wales in our touring caravan last weekend and enjoyed watching them

G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD]
G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD] by Michael Curtiz (DVD - 2008)
Used & New from: £13.98