Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£13.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 10 September 2009
Wow! Really great mix of tracks from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Very enjoyable, great classic ska hits are the best. Some ub40, Aswad and Jimmy Cliff. Love it. Definitely worth buying.
on 4 September 2012
This album is full of old and recent reggae songs. it is an album to get you singing in the car and in the shower! Buy it, you'll love it!
on 16 January 2013
loved this album loads of well known reggae songs .
play it all the time in my car.
recommend for all ages as lots of variety in the tunes so young and old will know them .
highly recommended
on 30 January 2009
I'm from a Caribbean family and we enjoy our reggae. I bought this album cos it was very cheap and for 46 songs I thought it wouldnt be too shabby. If you're my age (21) and you buy this album, you'll only really appreciate 10 or so of the songs. Most of them are real classics and not just the fun reggae songs you can dance and sing to as much as more contemporary ones - eg Shaggy, Aswad, etc.

But still great value for money
on 18 October 2011
Got this cd put in the juke box where I work, everyone loves it and I think its an ideal introduction to reggae music!! Great collection of reggae from all eras, some mainstream classics that most can remember combined with some original early tunes that made reggae music a distinctive genre.
on 27 January 2016
I absolutely love this album. All my favourite reggae classics are here, including a handful I'm not familiar with. Playing this never fails to cheer me up and get me singing along, a real feel good album.
on 26 February 2014
got to be the best reggae tracks for fun time party's summer party's something for every one party on dude
on 14 June 2015
It was a bit scratched on some of my favourite songs :( otherwise good
on 5 January 2010
2 CDs of reggae tunes. i only like about half of what was on here. So to me its just ok as i didnt like all of them - but thats my preference. Still sum crackin tunes on here like shaggy - boombastic and here comes the hotstepper. Good party tunes but only ok.
on 21 August 2015
Excellent brand new in case