4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cooling
A very neat little product all in all. With a very fast cooling time (I only installed it about 2 mins ago and now my laptop is freezing)
The 3 fans are all incredibly quite & powerful and if it wasn't for the light I wouldn't know it was running.
Only 2 bad points
The 1st is that the female usb port, on the end of the male port, doesn't work so if you...
Published on 2 Sep 2008 by P. Capewell

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a pad. It cools. But not much.
My Dell laptop can reach scorching temperatures. Its temperature readout gets up to 90° sometimes. So for months I have propped the back end of the laptop up on a book, which lifts the base and the fan off the worksurface and allows hot air to escape.

When propped up and idle, the temperature tends to be around 62°.

So in excitement I connected the...
Published on 14 Jan 2009 by Mark CE

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, plugs into the laptop but the cooler ..., 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: My-Link USB CRYSTAL 3 fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, notebook, Xbox, Etc.
works well, plugs into the laptop but the cooler needs to be on a flat surface or the mini fans get caught.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... but it's a bit small so I would not recommend for a laptop more for a notebook, 28 July 2014
Bought for a laptop but it's a bit small so I would not recommend for a laptop more for a notebook.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it won't last forever, 5 Jan 2009
volodyako (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I like the features of this fan pad, especially the eerie blue light: it's colour neatly matches the colour of LEDs on my Dell Inspiron. It helps to reduce some heat, not entirely though.

The fan pad comes packed in a box with nothing else included.

It's rather fragile to carry it around with you. However, it is very stable on the desk and my 15.4" inch laptop seats firmly on it.

It's got no warranty. At least there is nothing on the box that would say about it.

The central fan started to make a loud noise at start up (for about a minute, then comes to normal) after just one month of use and it has lost about 1/3 of its original speed according to the air flow speed comparison.

I measured the average power consumption of my laptop with and without this fan pad. The difference is about 3 Wh, that is each fan consumes about 1 Watt per hour.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Sep 2014
my 11.6in laptop fitted ok but the cooler bends in the middle and fans hits the table

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 Nov 2014
Pure rubish. Might as well give the money to the first person ull find on the street

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct 2014
A. Coleman - See all my reviews
Excellent product, does what it says,delivery as promised a ll the way from China

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct 2014
fun item for my grandson for xmas - arrive within 2 days of ordering

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for a long time, 12 Sep 2014
Saved my laptop from burning out. Best buy for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars not a problem with it good., 16 Dec 2014
lightweight but stable enough, not a problem with it good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 14 Oct 2014
It's ok but could be bigger with more fans .