on 5 January 2009
I like the features of this fan pad, especially the eerie blue light: it's colour neatly matches the colour of LEDs on my Dell Inspiron. It helps to reduce some heat, not entirely though.

The fan pad comes packed in a box with nothing else included.

It's rather fragile to carry it around with you. However, it is very stable on the desk and my 15.4" inch laptop seats firmly on it.

It's got no warranty. At least there is nothing on the box that would say about it.

The central fan started to make a loud noise at start up (for about a minute, then comes to normal) after just one month of use and it has lost about 1/3 of its original speed according to the air flow speed comparison.

I measured the average power consumption of my laptop with and without this fan pad. The difference is about 3 Wh, that is each fan consumes about 1 Watt per hour.
on 9 June 2014
Very happy with the Product as they came in a good time. My little girl was Pleased with him to
on 20 January 2014
bit noisy and flimsy to be honest better to invest in a better one but it does keep laptop cool
on 22 October 2015
It was a gift for a friend and she tells me it is working fine and solved the laptop problem.
on 21 September 2014
my 11.6in laptop fitted ok but the cooler bends in the middle and fans hits the table
on 24 November 2014
Pure rubish. Might as well give the money to the first person ull find on the street
on 29 October 2014
Excellent product, does what it says,delivery as promised a ll the way from China
on 14 August 2015
The item worked fine for a while but stopped working a few month later.
on 28 October 2014
fun item for my grandson for xmas - arrive within 2 days of ordering
on 12 September 2014
Saved my laptop from burning out. Best buy for a long time.