on 13 June 2016
My little one got a cold when he was just 10 days old and this worked wonders at sucking all the snot out and helping him to breathe easier. I also tried the bubble nasal things to clear the snot, but this worked much, much better and is more gentle.
on 30 September 2013
This is the best aspiration I have tried - I've gone thru a few different brands with my three children and wish if found this product with my 1st child. It's easy to use and easy to clean. It comes with 3 filters, I've bought spares but this is unnecessary it would seem as long as you rinse out with warm water after each use.
on 24 January 2015
Superb product. We bought two others nose aspirators of reputable baby’s companies before buying this one. Nothing worked but the Nosefrida do works. We highly recommend this product to parents that have sick babies and are suffering from running or blocked nose. This product will definitely helps the baby (and therefore even the parents) have better nights.
on 20 December 2015
By far the best aspirator I have come across. Not sure how it works but it definitely does the job. Have used a couple of times on my now 6 week old who has nasal congestion and the results are amazing.
on 10 May 2014
I would recommend this product to anyone with a baby.
It sounds disgusting at first but the filters make sure nothing gets into your mouth.
I've never been able to clear my babies nose so well before
on 12 October 2014
Once you get over the yuk factor, this gadget is AMAZING. Sorts out congestion in no time. Use nasal drops first to get even more out. My one year old loves having this used on her!! Easy to use. Non invasive. A must have.
on 28 March 2014
Ordered these but didn't really need them just yet as you get some with the aspirator. Just little bits of foam.
on 7 December 2010
I bought this on recommendation from a neighbour who had bought it in Poland.
I have used this on my 20 month old for the last few months and it is fantastic. It does exactly as you would expect but does not cause any discomfort at all and my son actually quite likes it with fits of giggles afterwards.
Invaluable for helping the little ones breath.
on 17 March 2016
When my newborn got several colds and I could not have been without this contraption. This and saline solution made everything a little easier to deal with, especially in the evenings.
on 12 January 2016
Where would I be without this product??? Does the job, helps my baby breath, it's a no brainier!! Will be recommending this to anyone and everyone who has children!!

See one answered question