5.0 out of 5 stars love this dvd
Brilliant season. I'm not too embarrassed to say I'm 21 and still love these episodes. Salem the cat will still make me laugh whatever age. Good investment!
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by xjenp89x

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as earlier seasons
It just seems more forced and American canned laughter sitcom than season 1 & 2. Only seen the first few episodes so hopefully it wil improve back to the old level!
Published 18 months ago by Robert J Buckland

5.0 out of 5 stars love this dvd, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Third Season [1998] [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sabrina at her Best, 21 May 2010
Dan Škorpík "DandaPiperWillow" (Brno, Czech Republic) - See all my reviews
This season was really the Best one of them all, sad to say that after this one, Sabrina starts to look a bit trashy (the show not the actress:))...if u liked some episode and u cant remember where it was, it must have been this or the second season. This Season is a valuable product to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars She's simply magic, 2 Feb 2010
Ms. D. M. Allan (Cupar , Fife) - See all my reviews
This is a great series. If you want laughs, magic, romance and the genius that is Salem the cat, you have come to the right place. Sabrina Series 3 delivers plenty of laughs etc. I particularly liked the sibling rivalry between Aunts Hilda and Zelda as they compete for the affections of Mr Kraft (who is a little mean but can be an idiot as well). He insists on being mean to Sabrina and her friends, despite the fact that he is dating one of her aunts. Salem the cat is on top form too with his quirky lines. I highly reccomend this series for anyone who likes a good comedy. Sabrina will cast a spell on you!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best season of the series, 13 April 2011
Everything clicks in this season, especially the acting. The season is the last appearance of Valerie, who I felt was the most interesting of all of Sabrina's friends. There are also some excellent episodes, including "Silent Movie", "Pancake Madness", "Good Will Haunting" and "Salem, the Boy". As ever, Salem steals the shows, thanks to some excellent dialogue and a fantastic performance by Nick Bakay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Dec 2013
I'm 28years old and still love Sabrina The Teenage Witch after all these years.My kids of 5 and 7years love Season 1,2 and 3 that i have brought.It hasn't lost it's magic and it's nice that my own kids can now see what a propar kids tv show is all about instead of the rubbish the kids tv channels put on today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present for my step grand-daughter, 15 Oct 2013
Junelh "PC Game Addict" (Knaresborough, England) - See all my reviews
I watched Sabrina a lot when my grand-daughter was little, then ended up watching it myself every day! Loved it and loved the cat who I thought was hilarious. I decided to buy the 1st season as a xmas present for my step grand-daughter and she loved it, so I bought season 2 for her birthday and this one last xmas. I shall be getting her season 4 for xmas this year probably.

5.0 out of 5 stars another winner, 2 Sep 2013
shame it is all going to come to an end when I buy the last one I will need to find something else to get for my grandaughter

5.0 out of 5 stars great veiwing, 3 July 2013
Watch this with my kids when they were small. Brought the DVD for my Grandson. Still great viewing . Sabrina has stood the test of time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Mar 2013
It's the third season. Much hilarity. If you like teenage comedies with a bit of silliness you will love Sabrina

5.0 out of 5 stars The best series by far, 6 Dec 2012
Like a lot of other reviewers, I grew up watching Sabrina and am rediscovering them now. Having completed a marathon of the third season yesterday, I can say that it is without doubt my favourite. Every other season has episodes that are forgettable or not quite up to scratch, but in season 3, every episode has you howling with laughter!

Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Third Season [1998] [DVD]