5.0 out of 5 stars Stood Up Well
I bought one of these over 18 months ago. I have used it on 3 different bikes, ranging from 600 to 1000cc models and found it superb. Its so good, that I always use it. (Even though my current bike has its own Centre Stand) Its adjustable width makes it very adaptable.
Published on 24 Dec. 2010 by Williamb27

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a two man job
Published on 2 May 2012 by James Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Stood Up Well, 24 Dec. 2010
Williamb27 (Middlesbrough) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BIKETEK REAR PADDOCK STAND SERIES 2 RED HEAVY DUTY (Accessory)
Check the width between your bikes Swinging Arms, to ensure that its within the Paddock stands adjustable range, prior to purchase and you will not be disappointed.

(In response to comment - Stand adjusts from between 11" to 13.1/2" when measuring from OUTSIDE edges of BOTH Swinging Arms)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential and affordable quality, 11 Feb. 2011
R. King (St Albans, UK) - See all my reviews
Simple to construct and intuitive to use, this is an essential piece of equipment for any motorbike owner, especially for bikes that only have a sidestand.
This paddock stand allows easy access for maintenance of chain and other rear elements.
Despite the low price this stand is sturdy with an expensive feel.
Ordered at 1:30am from Biker Parts Direct and delivered at 10:00am the following day. Amazing service.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but, 16 April 2011
Bought this paddock stand to service 2 bikes so to give you an idear about what you might want i have a drz supermoto suzuki which the stand is perfect for but i have a yam r1 which the stand does not fit because the swing arm is a funny shape and you can fiddle and mess with it trying to make it work but it is not worth it, but having a quick word with the local yam dealer you just need to purchase the bobbins and bobbin hook to convert the padock stand hope this helps when purchasing this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confusingly good, 18 Mar. 2011
I got this stand after reading a few of the reviews of the different stands, judging from the reviews it looked like the slightly cheaper one sold by the same people was really for 125s & this one for bigger bikes. Having thought this the email that came through stated that it was the BikeTec Series 3 stand (which was the cheaper one?)

Having said all this the stand is very good, it was a little wobbly when trying to turn a rather solid sump nut which worried me but held up fine & for the price seems very solid.

I've been using it on an SV650.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paddock Stand, 21 Jan. 2012
Never had to use a paddock stand before. Always had a centre stand but now that i've got an ER6f I had to find alternative. I fitted bobbin hooks to this stand and it works a treat. Cheap enough too. I'm happy with it

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a two man job, 2 May 2012
James Robertson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these along with the Biketek bobbin adaptors and bobbins for my GSR600. Only problem is the bobbin adaptors foul the swing arm plus if you want to remove the rear wheel the frame of the paddock stand gets in the way of the wheel securing bolt.I will replace bolts supplied on bobbins with longer ones and use standoffs to move bobbins out. The whole setup is great if you want to clean your wheel or chain but otherwise has limited use. Might be better to revert to the supplied swingarm lifting pads. I also thought this would be a single handed operation tried but didn't want to risk damaging my bike. Instructions clearly state you need two people, no mention of this in the description. Will most likely buy an alternative stand which allows single handed operation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 21 April 2013
T. Searle "FanTC" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
For the price, you can't fault this stand. It's the cheapest rear paddock stand out there & still does the same brilliant job as the rest.
The assembly was very straight forward & took less than 5 minutes to have it ready for use (including the bobbin hooks which I purchased at the same time).
In use it is very study. I use it regularly for maintenance & cleaning, & even though it's not recommended to have the rear wheel driven by the engine while on the stand, it's still very sturdy if you do.
This is the first rear paddock stand I have bought & used, so I can't compare it to any others. However, as others have mentioned, it can be a bit tricky lining the bobbin hooks up with the bobbins, while holding the bike upright at the same time when doing this on your own. I am looking into something which will line up the bobbin hooks so that they are the correct width all the time, meaning I only have to line up the hook on my side & the other will automatically be lined up without having to check it.
All in all, I can't fault this stand. It's cheap yet strong. It's easy to assemble & easy to use. It's also easy to dismantle after use if you have limited storage space.
Used on my SV650S (K2), this does the job perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Paddock stand, 19 Feb. 2012
Mr. F. Dolan (Maidenhead) - See all my reviews
Tubing did not fit together without reshaping as it was misshapen on arrival. Bit fiddeley to position on bike as the sprung arms keep sticking in the spokes needing two hands and some strength to keep separated while positioning on the lever arms. Once positioned works as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit., 28 Jan. 2015
Desperately needed this stand basically for maintenance purposes,.
For the price its a first class bit of kit and its constructed very well and sturdy.
definitely fit for purpose, the cups are rubber coated so no risk of paintwork damage
to your swing arm, I must point out that you need the help of another pair of hands
to hold your motorbike upright whilst you place the paddock stand under the swing arm.
I am pleased with my purchase and it does the job well. be aware that this might not suit
certain swing arm types, I used this on a Honda Varadero 125 and it was perfect for the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHY DID I NOT BUY ONE SOONER, 17 July 2011
WHY DID I NOT BUY ONE OF THESE SOONER.
I HAVE STRUGGLED PUSHING MY BIKE UP & DOWN
MY DRIVE TO CLEAN MY CHAIN FOR SO LONG.
I HAVE A BIKE WEIGHING 140KG AND IT IS
PURFECT (NO NEED TO BUY BOBBINS ETC)
AT THAT PRICE ITS A NO BRAINER.

BIKETEK REAR PADDOCK STAND SERIES 2 RED HEAVY DUTY