4.0 out of 5 stars There are better but not at this price
Does what it says. Maybe not as good as a quilted model but excellent price and delivery.
Published on 2 Jun 2010 by M. A. Sherwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
Published on 25 May 2011 by Liz. Boxall

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 25 May 2011
This review is from: Silentnight King Size Waterproof Mattress Protector Machine Washable
I bought this mattress cover for our bed after my husband had just had an ileostomy. It doesn't have a nap surface, which I couldn't tell from the product information when buying it. Consequently I found that our own sheet slides on it and this being fitted, I found that the corners sometimes slide out of position overnight and you find yourself shipwrecked and sweaty on the plastic, alongside waves of rumpled bottom sheet. I normally sleep like a log so I don't think fidgeting is the cause.
This wouldn't happen I feel if it had a nap (or furry) surface. I can't wait to get it off the bed.
In fairness to the manufacturers our matress is fairly deep, but our cotton bottom sheets normally stay put.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Mattress, 30 Dec 2011
The item was not what i wanted but it still work's in the same way... Not the Best Quality as it's pure plastic ..... The good thing is that when in use you can't feel it or hear it..

4.0 out of 5 stars There are better but not at this price, 2 Jun 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Noisy!, 18 Dec 2011
mr (basildon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
product is a little noisy, like rolling around on plastic bags, thin, lucky to get a years worth out of it. have purchased worse in the past, wold recommend looking for something of better quality, you get what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars waterproof mattress cover, 12 Feb 2014
The mattress cover is a good fit, and is made from durable material & does the intended job without any problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silentnight King Size Waterproof Mattress Protector, 3 Jan 2012
Is exactly as described and works. It is fairly basic with a plastic finish which can make some noise but for the price it is good value and is fully waterproof.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 10 Oct 2011
This is a very noisy crunchy protector which doesn't give you a good night sleep. Stay away from this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a good price and fitted the bed perfectly also washes up ..., 10 Nov 2014
Bought this as my husband went through surgery this time last year and having had a colostomy bag fitted it was essential to have something that was effective in case of any little mishaps. It is strong and durable and did the job saving the mattress from any little leakage . It was a good price and fitted the bed perfectly also washes up well. The delivery was good and is waterproof . I do like Silentnight products having bought them all of my married life and will continue to do so as they do what they say they do and have stood the test of time for me

1.0 out of 5 stars More like tracing paper than a sheet, 10 Dec 2014
this singular piece of tracing paper, hiding behind the guise of a waterproof bed sheet has managed to transform the luxurious comfort of a memory foam mattress into something similar to sleeping on a crisp packet. In addition it was much bigger then the Silentnight mattress it was meant to protect, the resulting scrunching and crinkling gathers up the lurid material, forming the most appalling birds nest beneath my cotton sheets. One is not amused and will be seeking a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too plasticy and noisy for my liking, 1 Nov 2014
Waterproof mattress protector arrived quick however wasn't what I expected. Upon using it we found that we didn't get a decent nights sleep at all. The protector made so much noise each time you moved that we ended up waking up and taking it off. We have since got rid of it and purchased a new one that is softer rather than the plasticy one that makes too much noise. I'm sure if left on it would do the job it's supposed to but I just didn't get along with it. Love my sleep more!