Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 13 July 2011
These suit covers are made of a material which has a robust feel. There is enough space in each of these covers to take a suit and a couple of shirts. The main advantage for me is the durable material the cover is made from. You get three for the asking price and they are neat, reasonably smart-looking and get the job done. Not much more one can ask really.
on 10 September 2013
Brilliant - just what I wanted, keeps jackets dust and moth free. No complaints and I have bought more of this product.
on 20 October 2013
We have a boat and these covers stop our clothes getting that 'boaty' smell probably coming from the bilge. We do clean our bilge often but you still get the diesel smell. I took the bull by the horns this afternoon and washed them in the washing machine, just a short wash , say 5 mins and then put it to rinse. They survived and have come up a treat. So anyone out there who uses these on a boat and they start to get that diesel smell, bung them in the washing machine, they will survive.
on 8 February 2014
They do exactly what they're supposed to!
These bags are quite roomy and even comfortably accomodated 3 XXL mens' suits, without creasing them.
They are not heavy at all and are of a 'breathable' material.
on 31 March 2014
Use this for brass band uniform at contests - keeps it clean and provides somewhere to store on whilst travelling distances with other band members. It also holds more than one uniform so we can share.
on 24 May 2013
Well made. Would have liked a larger pack with a choice of dark and light colours. Perhaps, navy, black and maroon/ white cream and light blue
on 29 July 2013
THE ITEMS SEEM AS I EXPECTED, SIMPLE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION BUT THEY ARE ADEQUATE FOR WHAT I NEED
BOUGHT TO COVER SUITS WHEN STORED SO IDEAL FOR THIS
on 8 September 2013
Little bit short. Jacket doesn't hang freely, which leaves it a bit wrinkled after a long journey. Material looks a little flimsy, but so far so good.
on 25 March 2014
Cheap feel to material and I don't expect them to last long. They looked to be made of more durable stuff on the website. We will see.
on 1 August 2013
I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of these cases for the money.

This is a simple product and does not require a war and peace style review but these covers are pretty thick, breathable and a nice colour.

I use these covers in the house and when I work away and have found them to be hard wearing and the blue is a nice colour.

The cases do everything that most people would want of them and they are worthy of five stars.