5.0 out of 5 stars Face painting
Handy, Non-messy, compact.
My children had to dress up to school during the annual book week...Did not intend to buy any more costumes, so thought I'd face paint. Was able to Face painting 2 children in 15mins on a Monday morning! No messes, clean-up or dripping! Fantastic. A good price too.
Published 23 months ago by AB Ade

3.0 out of 5 stars too expensive
i didnt expect these to be quite as small as they were for the money paid ..... but /// my little boy absolutely loves them !! they are good for drawing on the face but not for colouring in large areas ..
Published on 29 Dec. 2010 by mummyof2boys

3.0 out of 5 stars too expensive, 29 Dec. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Face painting, 29 Mar. 2013
Handy, Non-messy, compact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Children enjoyed these face paints., 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Face Paint Crayons (Toy)
Children enjoyed painting each other's faces as Red Indians and they were the right size for them to use. Would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Price, Cheap Quality, 27 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Face Paint Crayons (Toy)
These are not really what I would call 'face paint' at all, they are face crayons, quite hard, cannot be applied evenly and not much fun for the child to have these dragged across their delicate skin. You are much better looking for waterbased paints that are applied using a sponge and brush. Make sure what you are purchasing is non-toxic, EU & FDA approved and then enjoy pain free, fun face painting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and no allergies!, 3 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Face Paint Crayons (Toy)
The face crayons arrived at short notice in time for a party. I used them on myself and my toddler with no unpleasant side-effects (I have sensitive skin). Lasted the whole afternoon and very easy to remove with make-up remover.

5.0 out of 5 stars clown face, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Face Paint Crayons (Toy)
I am going to use them to make my face up to look like a clown. easy to use no brushes needed

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant set of face crayons, 4 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Face Paint Crayons (Toy)
We bought these crayons to colour our children's face's for a school charity day. The crayons are small but worked really well and the colours were viabrent, perfect for what we wanted . They were also so easy to use that my children coloured my face!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't ever buy again, 14 May 2013
Riah (Bedford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Face Paint Crayons (Toy)
really hard, shouldn't be used on faces at all! also they break very easily and are very small and thin!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Face Paint Crayons (Toy)
I know I didn't pay much for these face paints but very disappointed in the size when they arrived as tiny. These are crayons and to be honest not very good ones at that. We found them difficult to use on a child's face so I would next time use the face paints that come with a sponge instead and easier to apply.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Face Paint Crayons (Toy)
I bought these face crayons to use with my Granddaughter, unfortunately I not only found them too soft as they easily broke, but they also stained some soft furnishings. I suppose I should have known something so cheap wouldn't be up to much, after all you get what you pay for. That was certainly the case here.

Face Paint Crayons