5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL FLY YOGI BOOTS
Published on 28 Nov 2009 by Jo Ozzy Osborne

2.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boot at a great price
I purchased these boots on the recommendation of a friend as she has shoes by Fly and says they are the most comfy shoes she's ever worn. Well, I ordered my boots just 2 days ago and have had them on all day today and I can honestly say she's right. They feel more like trainers than smart boots but I'm not complaining as in my job I am on my feet all day!
I was also...
Published on 26 Nov 2011 by Science_Geek

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL FLY YOGI BOOTS, 28 Nov 2009
I have just received and tried on my new boots, THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY THE MOST COMFORTABLE BOOTS I HAVE EVER PUT ON MY FEET. I have always had trouble with my feet and finding boots that are comfortable, I have now find the ones. When you walk around in them it feels like you have slippers on i could run around in these even with the wedge which you dont realise is even there. These boots are comfort plain and simple as that. I am going to order the brown patent ones now. The black leather ones I ordered are my recommendation to everyone for work or pleasure, all the colours look great. Try these you wont regret it, I was a bit adamant at first as they are a bit pricey. But well worth it. P.s I am a size 7 and I ordered a size 8 as I have a wide fitting, which is a good thing as the only thing I will say a bit on the negative side is that they come up a bit small on sizes. So if you have a wide fitting i suggest the next size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Buy, 5 Jan 2010
This product is really comfortable and stylish to boot (sorry, I couldn't resist it). Just after I bought the Fly Yogi Booties I wore them out and about all day and there were no problems like rubbing round the heel or blisters on the sole whatsoever. As stated by other reviewers they are true to UK sizing. I take a size 5 to 5.5 and a 5 gave me plenty of room to wriggle my toes.

I bought the green pair and they looked really good and went with a lot more of my clothes than I thought they would. I like these so much I am even thinking of buying another pair in a different colour.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boot at a great price, 26 Nov 2011
I was also lucky enough to get these at the bargain price of £40, I see they have now gone up to £93, OMG. I actually bought the black ones but on close examination they appear to be the graphite ones that have been sent. To be quite honest, they'll pass as black and I don't want to have to wait whilst the right colour arrives! I give the boots a resounding 5 stars as it's not their fault that Amazon sent the wrong colour.

Edit: These were not very substantial boots and I very quickly went through the heel, which is hollow, and also the leather came away from the sole. In hindsight, I would not purchase these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars When comfort is your priority..., 30 Dec 2009
Definitely the most comfortable heeled boots I've ever owned. I'm no good with high or even highish heels any more but I have found that I can easily last all day in these babies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super boots, but watch the rain!, 12 Dec 2011
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought these to be my winter boots for work. I needed a pair what were comfy but weren't flat. These are perfect. I am a 5.5 and got these in a 5 and they are brilliant. You pull off the velcro opening and underneath it is the elastic part of the boot. They are fairly easy to pull on although I do wonder if I might damage them each time I'm pulling at the velcro. I could walk for miles in these without any problems. I have average feet but these would be okay on slightly wider feet. There is plenty of room around the ankle but not so much that your foot feels unstable. Would highly recommend these.

A year and a bit later and these boots still looked good - until getting caught in the rain. It was like all of the colour got washed out so now they look a dusty grey with white marks. I will need to cover this up with shoe polish and shoe protector!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for a long time.., 7 Sep 2012
As a frequent wearer of plasters due to terrible blisters on my feet from just about everything i wear except slippers or flip flops, i was a little apprehensive about paying quite a lot on these boots, only to be back to the same scenario of the whole plasters lark..
I really shouldn't have worried, as they are pretty much the most comfortable boots i have ever bought. I have recently been to London, and that's where i got mine from, but i literally walked everywhere we needed to go in these boots, and honestly i have not one negative thing to say about them.They are so comfortable that i have just purchased my second pair as i loved the Red.I hope this was helpful:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ankle boots ever, 11 April 2014
Suze "Susie" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The sole is springy, the leather is soft, the stitching does not rub and the velcro is strong.
They are well worth the money.
They feel as comfy as slippers and they last for ages even if worn every day.
The sole is quite thick, which makes the heel not as high as it looks.

I have several pairs of this boot. I love all of them except the patent leather ones. They peel and crack. So avoid those. The others are all great quality leather and very very comfy indeed. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, 13 Oct 2012
I am a complete Fly London addict after discovering these boots. I love the distinctive look, but more importantly they are the softest leather and by far the most comfortable thing I have ever worn on my feet. I wore and wore my first pair Fly London Women's Yogi Wedge Boot until they became tatty and a bit shapeless. They now feel a size bigger than when they were new - nothing a thicker sock can't resolve. The wedge heel is just the right height and they look equally good with jeans or skirts.

I loved these boots so much I haven't bought a different brand of footwear since. Fly do big variety of styles for all occasions. Each pair I have owned from boots to sandals has been a real treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BOOTS!, 3 Dec 2011
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This is the 2nd pair of Fly boots I have bought and although these are radically different to the other pair, one thing they both have in common is quality of leather, stitching, look etc and also comfort. Never before have I found boots so comfortable from the first moment I slip my feet in.

They arrived half an hour ago, I opened them excitedly and thought *wow* as I took them out of the box, they look so good! but the real secret in these and other Fly boots is how wonderfully comfortable they are. I slipped my feet in and they fit me perfectly, truly! And its like walking on air!

I LOVE THEM, thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, 11 Dec 2013
I have been searching for a pair of comfy boots, and as I have had Fly in the past I knew that I would be safe to order a pair online.
As with every Fly boot that I have purchased they fit well and are extremely comfortable. I am usually a size 6 but with Fly I go for a 5 as they do come up on the big size. If you go for these boots you won't be disappointed!