5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Published on 14 Oct 2009 by Liz

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality vs price issue
I was disappointed when I received the product as I expected a softer and thicker material and much better finishings, especially at the price it goes for. I also noted with disappointment that it is 1. made in China and 2. for use up to only 5 Kg (of baby :) If my daughter had been born at 4 Kg like my son I would have been very upset, especially since I bought two...
Published on 1 Jan 2010 by M. Saldanha

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Oct 2009
I bought this in anticipation of swaddling my son, however when he got here he had very firm ideas on swaddling and it was a big no no! Nonetheless, I would say hardly a day went by in his first three months when I did not use this product. It fits into his carseat and was endlessly handy as a blanket over those parts he would allow me to cover! Light, yet warm I was delighted with it. I also used it in his buggy. In fact, I am still using it although he is 17w this Friday. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this item to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 7 Nov 2011
I heard about merino and wanted to try it. I was amazed at how thin it is, yet how well it worked. A brilliant product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best designed wrap out there, 19 Nov 2008
This review is from: Merino Kids Cocooi Babywrap Swaddle and Cap, Fairyrose Stripe (Baby Product)
This has to be the best designed babywrap out there. The other swaddling blankets and wraps that I've used are straight-edged at the top so you have to tug and pull them too tight across your baby's chest or use velcro to get them to stay in place. The beauty of the Cocooi is that the wings curve upwards so fold naturally on a diagonal across the chest so no need to pull uncomfortably tight, and no need for scratchy noisy velcro, and no need to pin down your baby's arms, yay! Very clever design that makes it easy to put on and your baby can move to get comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the material, 27 Feb 2013
I love the material, it's really nice and soft and has taken away all my concerns about baby overheating. The shape is also good and makes it easy to do the swaddling - in my mind much easier than a traditional square blanket and certainly much quicker. Negatives are that there's nothing to secure the wrap in place. The idea is that you wrap it underneath baby but I don't think the manufacturers considered that babies move around and kick! We've used safety pins on ours which seems to do the trick but we have managed to create a hole in the blanket with that. Overall I'd buy it again due to the quality of the material and ease of wrapping but I'd like to see a fastening added in the future to be able to give 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 25 Feb 2013
Kristina (Blanchardstown, Dublin, IE) - See all my reviews
it is good quality. a little bit too big for newborn
but i wil get a good use in summer time.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 16 Feb 2012
My wife bought this before our daughter was born .. I thought it was a little bit of good branding and a bit expensive for what it was .. since our daughter was born, we have used it everyday .. in fact, we use it all the time .. I ordered three more as we needed spares, and as gifts for friends who are expecting babies soon. It basically cocoons the new born to give it a secure, tight feeling - which I am informed is comforting as it mimics conditions in the womb. The material is great, and once you use it a couple of times it is very easy to wrap the baby. I expect we will continue to use it was a blanket of sorts once the swaddling phase is over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merino merino merino!, 21 Feb 2011
Some of these kits come with a little beanie and some of them do not. I suggest buying the beanie if it doesnt come with it. In fact I suggest putting as much merino on your baby as often as you can. It is truly the best stuff. Merino kids is definitely my favourite kids brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merino merino merino!, 21 Feb 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars merino swaddle and cap, 30 Oct 2010
Mrs. Vivienne Hoare (England) - See all my reviews
Delightful wrap - an ideal present for a new baby espcially with the cold winter and it controls babys temperature.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality vs price issue, 1 Jan 2010
M. Saldanha - See all my reviews

Having said all that, the baby seems to like the swaddling sensation - but this could have also been achieved with a simple cotton blanket for a fraction of the price.