5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 1082 Toner
Amazon sell this genuine toner cartridge at the lowest price I have found, and the product is genuine. You cant really say much more about it!
Published on 1 July 2009 by Mr. J. Ward

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even half way to 1500 pages
Published on 10 Feb 2010 by Mr. S. D. Halliday

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 1082 Toner, 1 July 2009
Mr. J. Ward (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Black Toner Cartridge - Yield: 1500 - Compatible with: ML-1640 / ML-2240 (Office Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even half way to 1500 pages, 10 Feb 2010
Mr. S. D. Halliday "Assistant Professor of Ec... (Northampton, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
We do a lot of printing. I keep track of the number of pages that we print by the sheaf of paper that we're on. I expected to get most of the way through three sheafs of paper (one sheaf=500 pages) with this toner because it advertised a yield of 1500 pages. No such luck. At the end of the first sheaf of paper the toner alert light came on. After another 100 pages or so it began to flash more often and the centre of the page was faded and irregularly printed on. So, either a) we received an outlier of a cartridge that was (I'd assume) more than two standard deviations away from the 'mean' of a 1500 page yield, or b) the yield of 1500 pages is a hypothetical maximum number and not the average yield, in which case this is false advertising and the seller should be taken to task. Therefore, do not buy this product unless you expect to get a yield lower than 1000 pages.

On service and installation: we received it promptly and it was easy to install in the printer. Regardless, I'd buy another product next time, so we're trying another supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 9 Feb 2010
Kuo Y. Cheng - See all my reviews
Tried out this ink, amazing price and worth getting original and there is no worry of getting a compatible one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Utilitarian..., 24 Aug 2009
but a necessity if you have this printer and this was the best price anywhere on the internet. Delivered promptly and excellently packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 1 April 2011
Good quality item received in super fast time which got me up and running again without delay. Excellent seller and excellent value. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Original Toner for ML 1640 series, 22 Mar 2011
M. Watson (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the second original black toner I have purchased - excellent price - excellent value - well worth the money
and i can assure you this is an original product from samsung - all boxed up and sealed

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall: Excellent, 3 Dec 2010
This is my second genuine toner purchased from Amazon for my Samsung ML-2240 printer and it is excellent.

My previous replacement toner lasted for about 9-10 months with occasional heavy printing and at times no printing. Therefore it will last for quite awhile depending on your expected usage.

The print quality is excellent although when the toner is low I have noticed certain areas of the printed page is faint, no real big issue, but when you spot it, it is annoying. I still have the previous toner in the printer, I am trying to get every drip out of it.

I would avoid any refurbished cartridges due to the hassle. However if your printing will be high then maybe you should consider it, you will save a fortune - although it seems to come with problems as per some reviews.

Overall, an excellent replacement and convenient compared to refurbished cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung printer cartridge-- good value, 5 Sep 2010
This cartridge is sold for much more on other sites. Good value on Amazon with very speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer Toner, 26 April 2010
S. CASE - See all my reviews
Good Product at a good price.
Service was excellent. Delivery was on time.
Very Happy Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars refurbished Toner cartridge for Samsung ML2240, 18 Dec 2009
All those promises proved false. You get this refurbished toner cartridge, in a shaby looking packing. It printed some 10 odd pages & then started waisting paper. Even those ten prints of poor quality. Poorer than an Inkjet printer. There was a phone number given for help. Tried contacting few times which is on an automatic answer machine which I hate. When I did manage to find the suitable option, there was a message suggesting it is not available on wednesday. i happened to call on saturday, tried to leave a message when I was intrupted by someone who suggested I should put my request through website as he is unable to help. I tried looking on the website & had to contact Amazon in the end to return the product. I then ordered a genuine Samsung toner which is working fine. My advice is stick to genuine toner, avoid all the pain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›