Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 22 January 2012
Got this shockdoctor gumshield for my daughter for use at karate to replace the cheaper one of a different brand which moved about in her mouth, but now with this junior shockdoctor she is more protected and it is secure in her mouth, i will carry on using these gumshields for both of us
on 26 November 2012
bought two of these youth and adult size...one for my daughter and one for myself...we use them for karate and have found these gumshields to be really good quality.
on 6 March 2013
Daughter can now go kick boxing and fight safe. First mouth guard and fits perfectly. Sent very well packaged and arrived on time. Would recommend
on 23 September 2014
Not good! My husband fitted this to my 8 year old son's mouth about 5 times before it moulded to the shape of his teeth. It has to be pretty hot before it will mould. My son found it very uncomfortable and after wearing it for a Rugby game his gums were bleeding (from the mouth guard not from any knocks on the pitch!) Obviously damaged and rough after all the attempts at fitting it. Would not recommend.
on 4 May 2013
For my 11 year old son at school. easy to mould for a perfect fit. He says it's comfortable and easy to keep in.
on 4 November 2015
We bought a cheap mouth guard from my sons school & it was rubbish! It didn't fit & was extremely uncomfortable even after moulding. We bought this as some of the reviewers had the same issue. It is perfect! So pleased we purchased it. The price is also very reasonable.
on 8 September 2013
Quick and easy to use. My eight year old son found it comfortable initially but after the first match it had warped quite a bit from the shape it was after initial moulding as he felt he had to suck on it so the warmth of his mouth distorted it.
on 7 April 2014
UNFORTUNATELY THIS ITEM ALTHOUGH IT SAYS YOUTH DOES NOT FIT MY 13 YEAR OLD GRANDSON SO HE CAN'T USE IT. WHEN ORDERING IT JUST SAYS YOUTH NO AGE RECOMMENDATIONS.
on 4 February 2015
This is the only gumshield I have used that works for my son, it's reasonably easy to mould and works better then other products I have tried
on 11 November 2013
easy to fit and comfortable. Daughter says it is the best gum shield she has worn. Highly recommended by all her hockey team

See one answered question