on 30 October 2009
Really easy to apply replacement grip - cushioned and comfortable - made a big difference to a cheaper racket handle.
on 18 January 2011
Very comfortable grip . As others have commented , the feel of it is just right .
Would definitely buy that one again .
on 12 March 2011
i am pleased with the purchase, i highly recommend this grip. i wasnt sure if i should buy a grip for this much without feeling it or having used it. it is easy to put on and is very comfortable
on 2 January 2011
Was easy to use and so far not been a problem while playing squash. It's comfortably cushioned and not too thick. The "stickiness" is also about right so neither do I have to hold on too tightly nor does it feel like I have to tear my palm off it.

The tape to wind around the top end was disappointing as it kept coming off so I couldn't provide a "professional" look to my racket.
on 10 June 2013
I bought a pair of these grips just over a week ago, as I've recently bought a new set of training weapons for my Martial Arts training, but they were constantly slipping out of my hand as I used them and my hands started to sweat (as you'd expect from a long training session). Figured I'd give these a go as an alternative to sending them back and buying more expensive gear from overseas. Works an absolute treat - looks smart and the weapons are far more comfortable to hold now, and much safer too as I don't keep dropping them! Super-easy to apply the grip as well; my only complaint being that the grip was too long for my use (not necessarily a fault with the product, mind), so I had to trim it down, which was difficult with a sharpened craft knife and scissors and left the end of the tape with loose threads, which I've had to cover up with black tape.

Overall, an excellent product, and one I'll be recommending/supplying to my students when I start to bring them onto weapons training as well. :)
on 1 November 2012
As a keen squash player I have been hoping to replace the grip on my squash racket for some time now as the old one was a victim to 'wear and tear' as such which was annoying me as I lost some control over my shots due to this. This grip has been a perfect replacement for my racket (Prince Airdrive 140) which has resulted in my playing becoming suddenly better than before when I used the original grip. It is Very easy to apply the grip and is of a very high quality. I am completely satisfied with this and recommend this to all who which to spend little for a great grip.
on 13 February 2012
I brought two of these grips for both of my badminton rackets and am very, very pleased with the quality, feel and grip of the product. Easy to fit to handle and the grip is excellent having now used it in a 'real' game. It has a lovely spongey feel and has a slight 'stickiness' which is excellent as it doesn't slip out of a 'sweaty' hand! Exactly as advertised, and delivery was super fast. Thank you.
on 19 January 2014
I decided to give regripping my squash racquet a go myself rather than paying someone else to do it for me. The grip arrived really promptly. It was really easy to use and I think it looks really professional. The tape for the neck of the racquet was adequate too. I played with racquet this morning and grip was really comfortable (but unfortunately didn't improve my game!)
on 4 August 2013
My old badminton racquet was lying in the cupboard for some years and the handle material had dozed and fallen apart. I ordered this tape and found it to be really good, easy to use and very very grippy. One thing I did which wasn't on the instructions was I kept the original tiny staples that had secured the original tape and put them back, wee bit awkward but worked well.
on 19 October 2011
Good product
i used it on my pull up bar i have that i place above one of my doors to wrap round where the exsiting foam had perished...feels comfy and hold fine.
only pointer i would say is that the small peice of tape you get to seal the ends on each side needs to be a little longer..
l would have given 5 stars if that had been a little longer