5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Product, 1 Jun 2009
Ian Goodwin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Acrobat Standard v9, Full Edition (PC)(DVD-ROM) (DVD-ROM)
Well engineered software with a slick user interface, importatnt given how powerful this application is - if you can't do it with Acrobat - then you are probably trying to do the wrong thing

5.0 out of 5 stars New user, 11 May 2011
Not having had the product for long. It seems to be seamless, does things that you are not expecting but are very useful. I am not yet fully conversant with all the functions, but so far, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow and Wow again!, 7 Jan 2014
What a seller!! I emailed an enquiry on the 5th, received a very helpful and informed response on the 6th, I then ordered the product, I have just signed for it at 9.50am on the 7th, I am just astounded at the service, and in fact when I received the package I was stunned to be holding an item that only two days before, was unsure if it would be suitable. Can I just say that I will be loading the product onto my PC sometime soon and beginning to work with my new acquisition, and if my experience so far is anything to go by then I am sure I will be more than pleased, in these days of some poor customer service, and I have just experienced that in a big department store in Kingston upon Thames, it is refreshing to know that a small dealer can surpass what the so called big hitters claim to do, thank you for your initial help and your attentive service, you will certainly be recommended to anyone who wishes to purchase your goods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my small business, 28 Nov 2013
S. Spilsbury (United Kingdon) - See all my reviews
I'm just setting up a small business and needed something for than just "reader". This was a good alternative to the latest version and is doing everything I need - great price too :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Adobe Acrobat Standard v9 Full Edition, 14 Nov 2013
Essential for any one with an online self assessment tax return with a need to upload pdf's of support information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't work without it, 20 July 2013
I had version 6 so didn't qualify for an upgrade price and looked for a cheaper alternative than the extortionate price for version 10 or greater. I found this and it is exactly what I need particularly the security features.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but does what it says, 30 Oct 2010
Mr. N. Kang (Northwood, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Did not want to buy this product. There are other pdf creating products available (e.g. Nitro) for less money that also take up less space on the hard-drive. However, forced to purchase Adobe in the end because it has a slight edge over the others in terms of speed and accuracy of conversion. Not unhappy in the end but wish it cost less.

Adobe Acrobat Standard v9, Full Edition (PC)(DVD-ROM)
Adobe Acrobat Standard v9, Full Edition (PC)(DVD-ROM) by Adobe Systems Inc. (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: £109.99