5.0 out of 5 stars Tag!
Published on 10 Jan. 2009 by Graham Rutland

3.0 out of 5 stars Limited play value.
Nothing wrong with it per se, but my kids (9 years) played with it once last xmas and it's never been touched since. Just not very exciting I guess. Might suit younger kids?
Published on 22 Nov. 2009 by M. Dolby

5.0 out of 5 stars Tag!, 10 Jan. 2009
Graham Rutland (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Character Options Doctor Who Sonic and Laser Screwdriver Game (Toy)
I must admit I was expecting the Toclafane sphere to be a bit larger given the price of this set, but that's a moot point given the quality within and the fun to be had. The screwdrivers are slightly chunkier than their other toy counterparts, making them easier to wield and fight with. The range is pretty decent, although my laser screwdriver seemed to be more capable than my sonic. That may just be a peculiarity of my set or a design flaw, I don't know which. This works much better as a distance sniping game than one that is up close and fast paced, as the screwdrivers just end up cancelling each other's signals out if you fire fast enough. The target sphere is a really nice little inclusion and is good fun to take shots at when there isn't another player. I suppose if I had to make one suggestion it would have been little rumble motors in each screwdriver to register hits, but the sound effects more than make up for that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Limited play value., 22 Nov. 2009
M. Dolby - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars poor poor poor poor poor, 11 Mar. 2015
Mrs. Mj Adeley (England) - See all my reviews
very poor not very good it broke when i got it it was a birthday present for me but my mum and dad sent it back because it was not good.
if you are thinking to buy this product do not buy it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ours never really worked!, 12 Feb. 2009
Mrs. N. Appleton "nappleton" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
Had problems with this from the start it was bought as a stocking filler for my son who is a mad dr who fan. Unfortunatley it never really functioned properly from the start.

Character Options Doctor Who Sonic and Laser Screwdriver Game